Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Long Nguyen 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
March 18, 2023 at 11:36 pm #13276109

zarihounT

I am trying to:review content that were automatically translated

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the ability to access the content that need to be review

Instead, I got: nothing to be able to review and approve it, when I click on the review content, the content is in english

Screenshot (12).png
Screenshot (11).png
March 20, 2023 at 7:32 am #13280921

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi Zarihoun,

Thank you for contacting WPML support, I'd be happy to help you with this issue.

Please go to WPML > Translation to review the automatic translation jobs. Please read more on the documentation https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/how-to-review-automatic-translations-on-your-site/

If it does not help, I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. It would be better to a testing site where the issue is replicated. Your next reply is set to private to share the info.

❌ IMPORTANT: Please backup your database and website before proceeding ❌
You can use this plugin to create the backup: 
https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/
✙ I would need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme and to change configurations on the site if needed. This is also a reason the backup is critical.

Look forward to your reply.
Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] needs reviews automatic translation not working’ is closed to new replies.