Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.71 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Osama Mersal 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
August 16, 2022 at 12:59 pm #11872673

guyW-3

Hello,
for couple of weeks my client has problem with Hebrew side of the site.
when he writing new data to specific category of cpt in hebrew. after couple of days the data disapear (could say deleted) from the page front and back.

We noticed also an error message on the pages that deleted (see picture).
we tried to solves that on our own but it keep deleting data.

image (1).png
August 17, 2022 at 12:03 pm #11879711

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Thanks for contacting WPML forums support. I'll be glad to help you today.

1) Could you please let me know how you translated the ACF fields? I think you translated them manually, then tried to use the WPML translation editor.

If that is the case, please use only one method of translation. You can use only the manual translation and close the WPML editor for this page. Kindly check this guide. (https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/using-different-translation-editors-for-different-pages/)

2) It's not related to the issue, but according to your Debug.info, the WP memory limit needs to be increased. PHP memory is fine, but WordPress uses 40Mb as default. Minimum requirements for WPML are 128Mb. (Kindly check this page https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/)

Add this to the top of wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Best regards,
Osama

The topic ‘[Closed] acf repeater fields data delete at random.’ is closed to new replies.