Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
I am trying to open Elementor on the Homepage of our site
But it stuck! nothing is opened

I cloned the site to staging. I disabled all plugins apart from Elelmntor Pro and WPML - and again - I couldn't open Elementor on the homepage. I disabled WPML and it is opened!
Solution:
Thank you for the access details! We have been testing this and after some research it looks like there are some similar reports open with the Elementor team.

Removing all WP_DEBUG lines and adding
define('WP_DEBUG', false); seems to have worked as a workaround.

Remove all WP_DEBUG lines and just add
define('WP_DEBUG', false);
Relevant Documentation:

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.24 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Barak 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Bobby.

Author Posts
August 18, 2022 at 10:42 pm #11889883

Barak

I am trying to open Elementor on the Homepage of our site tipa-corp.com
But it stuck! nothing is opened

I cloned the site to staging. I disabled all plugins apart from Elelmntor Pro and WPML - and again - I couldn't open Elementor on the homepage. I disabled WPML and it is opened!

login credentials to staging:
[removed]

August 19, 2022 at 12:47 am #11890143

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi there,

Is this happening with all pages or just the homepage?

If possible please provide us with the access details in the following private detail box as we need to get an acceptance before accessing your site due to GDPR laws.

Thank you!

August 19, 2022 at 8:00 pm #11895383

Barak

any update - this is super urgent issue since we need to update the site homepage and we can't

August 22, 2022 at 4:31 pm #11906287

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi there,

Thank you for the access details! We have been testing this and after some research it looks like there are some similar reports open with the Elementor team.

Removing all WP_DEBUG lines and adding
define('WP_DEBUG', false); seems to have worked as a workaround.

Remove all WP_DEBUG lines and just add
define('WP_DEBUG', false);

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.