Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author Posts
May 7, 2024 at 1:55 pm #15602585

gian-lucaR-2

Hi there I am trying to edit a field choice on our website, but for some reason this specifc set of field choices is not visible and has a lock icon next to it in the settings, and I can't figure out why

These are all acf fields for the same custom post type, but only the top one doesn't have a lock for some reason. Do you know why?

May 7, 2024 at 3:17 pm #15602893

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

I was waiting for your reply but the chat might be closed somehow, so I converted it into a forum ticket because I believe you are still facing issues in translating the ACF field choices.

Could you please try to translate those choices from WPML >> String Translation page as mentioned in our doc:
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/translate-sites-built-with-acf/translating-acf-field-labels-with-wpml/#different-fields-across-languages and see if this resolves the issue.

If the issue persists, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site (preferably staging site), so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to deactivate and reactivate Plugins and the Theme and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience

The topic ‘[Closed] ACF fields translation issues’ is closed to new replies.