Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 4.38 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Angeloca 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
November 21, 2022 at 1:48 pm #12504397

Angeloca

Hi,
as I stated, I've bought credits for AT, and assigned them to one site, but they are not showing un in the automatic translation dashboard.

This is what I see in the AT dashboard.

Cattura_schermata_-_21_nov__2_47_PM.png
November 23, 2022 at 4:03 pm #12520973

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

I don't see any history of credits being assigned to this site:
hidden link

Did you have any other domains or subdomains or test sites to which you may be added the credits to?

Or do you see the credits in your WPML.org account still as mentioned here?

- https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/how-to-assign-automatic-translation-credits-to-your-sites/

Please let me know.

Mihai Apetrei

November 23, 2022 at 4:05 pm #12521015

Angeloca

Hi Mihai,
I'm seeing them assigned:

Cattura_schermata_-_23_nov__5_04_PM.png
November 23, 2022 at 6:38 pm #12522127

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi there and thank you for your response.

Can you please activate the automatic translation account first - once that's ready, can you please send me a screenshot of that page to see how many credits will show up at the top left area?

Thank you.

Mihai

Screenshot 2022-11-23 at 20.36.49.png
November 24, 2022 at 11:00 am #12526239

Angeloca

Hi Mihai,
thank you.

I've activated it (and subsequently disabled the pay as you go option) but I still see 0 credits in the automatic translation dashboard.

November 24, 2022 at 11:06 am #12526257

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi there.

Can you check and see if you can find them now in the backend?

Thank you.

Mihai

November 24, 2022 at 11:10 am #12526261

Angeloca

Hi Mihail, now I see them.

Can you please tell me how you fixed this? I need to activate AT on a couple of other websites in the next weeks

November 28, 2022 at 10:27 pm #12550381

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi there.

The credits were stuck and this can be done only from our side.

Feel free to open a new ticket for the other websites and we will be more than happy to help with that in case the credits won't show up in the backend of the website. 🙂

Mihai

November 29, 2022 at 2:34 pm #12555547

Angeloca

Hi Mihai thank you.

Is there a way to connect an existing translation account to a website (without registering a new one)?

November 29, 2022 at 5:01 pm #12556827

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi there.

We are working on something to avoid this type of experiences, so that the website will remain connected to the automatic translation account (but only when restoring a site from a backup).

But for these type of issues, you would need to connect with our support as the reconnection can be done only from our side.

Resetting a WordPress database will not only disconnect the WPML Automatic Translation account from the site but it can also affect other plugin or theme condigurations.

I hope that you will find this information helpful.

Mihai

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.