Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Osama Mersal 1 year ago.

Assisted by: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
March 31, 2023 at 3:59 pm #13377481

andreaB-8

After translate my site I've seen some issues about things not translated in right way. I need you help for this... here I list the issues:

(1)
Home Page IT
hidden link

Home Page EN
hidden link

How can I set slider even in English version?

(2)
In section with English title "Altopiano da Scoprire
Treasure trove of sport & nature" I've only 2 boxes... but in Italian "Scrigno di natura & sport
" I've 4 items... why??

(3)
In English section "Ricettività e Ospitalità" I don't see any items... in IT version I've 3... and is start that I don't have translated this title...

(4)

In English section "Natura & Territorio" I've 1 item but in IT version I've 3 items ... and is start that I don't have translated this title...

(5)

this section
hidden link

That is Italian ink COSA FACCIAMO OGGI... how can I have this page in English version? I translated items in backoffice

(6)

These pages
hidden link
in English I think that are with /en
hidden link

But is empty.... even if in back office I translated this tour

as you can see there
hidden link
"Al Cantini" Tour has been translated using WPML Editor

Please I need your help for fix these issues

April 2, 2023 at 10:36 am #13383957

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Thanks for contacting WPML forums support. I'll be glad to help you today.

1) First of all, sorry for the late reply due to a higher workload. In our forum, we try to keep one issue per ticket, so may I kindly ask you to open new tickets for your additional issues?

Continuing with one ticket per issue helps supporters focus on one issue at once and enables other users to find solutions to their questions faster.

In this ticket, please let us focus on the first issue. Kindly let me know how this slider is created and added to your page.

If it's a Revolution slider, please check our guide about translating Rev Slider slides. (https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/creating-multilingual-sliders-with-revolution-slider-and-wpml/)

2) It's unrelated to the issue, but according to your Debug.info, the WP memory limit needs to be increased. PHP memory is fine, but WordPress uses 40Mb as default. The minimum requirements for WPML are 128 MB. (Kindly check this page https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/)

You can increase it by adding the following code in your wp-config.php file right before the /* That's all, stop editing! Happy publishing. */ line:

/* Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Best regards,
Osama

April 2, 2023 at 10:51 pm #13385751

andreaB-8

Not resolved!!

April 2, 2023 at 11:08 pm #13385765

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

Please let me know if you translated the slider and followed the steps mentioned in the guide. (https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/creating-multilingual-sliders-with-revolution-slider-and-wpml/)

Best regards,
Osama

April 9, 2023 at 8:45 pm #13434743

andreaB-8

Yes sure friend!!

April 9, 2023 at 9:46 pm #13434761

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

I checked the site, and some slides seem to be translated. (Kindly check this hidden link)

Kindly let me know if you fixed the slider issue and were able to translate it.

Best regards,
Osama

The topic ‘[Closed] Issues after translate site’ is closed to new replies.