Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.87 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by annaL-8 1 year, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Subash Chandra Poudel.

Author Posts
October 18, 2022 at 9:25 am

annaL-8

I have a site with multiple languages. Mostly the products display correctly across languages, but in a recent addition, the products aren't displaying in the correct parent category. The child categories are ok, but the parent category is not:
hidden link
hidden link
I can see the products being counted in the category page view- image attached.

October 18, 2022 at 10:46 am
October 18, 2022 at 11:06 am #12260561

Subash Chandra Poudel

Hi there,

As discussed during the chat, please test the following and see how it goes:

- Set up the staging site.

- Activate a default theme like twenty twenty two and see if it fixes the issue.

- If not, Deactivate all Plugins except WPML and WooCommerce and see if it fixes the issue.

Please let me know how the test goes. If the issue still persists please share your staging site access credentials. I have enabled a private reply for you to share the credentials safely.

Please make sure to backup the staging site completely to prevent any data loss.

Regards,
Subash

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.