Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.77 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqas Bin Hasan 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Waqas Bin Hasan.

Author Posts
August 3, 2023 at 11:59 am #14149327

dimitrisS-7

Hello and sorry in advance!

We have a multisite and we use WPML but we have the connected sites for automatic translation connected 2 times into 2 different websites.. One day, one of our sites which had connected sites onto it, threw language mapping error and the translation management page is missing. I am trying to connect this site (and the other ones missing that were connected to the faulty one) but we cannot access the page to find the key..

Can you please help us?

Update: the language mapping seems to be missing only when we have the ATE enabled.

wpml-lang.jpg
August 4, 2023 at 9:29 am #14154023

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hello Dimitris,

Thank you for contacting the support.

Do you see any PHP or JavaScript errors on the relevant pages or across the site (specially in admin)?

Can you enable debugging on your site? See https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/ for details. Once enabled, browse the WordPress admin pages in question and some randomly.

This will log the errors in the debug.log file which you can upload somewhere (i.e. hidden link) and share the download link for investigation.

Please let me know.

Regards.

The topic ‘[Closed] Translation management missing’ is closed to new replies.