Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Author Posts
January 3, 2024 at 2:11 pm #15147148

muhammadO-2

hello on our website hidden link we are getting this query back to back please check and let me know what exactly going on

SELECT FLOOR(MIN(`rid`)/10000) as bvkey, MIN(`rid`) as lowkey, MAX(`rid`) as maxkey, COUNT(*) as bvcount, 10000 as divisor, LENGTH(GROUP_CONCAT(CONCAT_WS(',', `rid`, `translation_id`, `status`, `translator_id`, `needs_update`, `md5`, `translation_service`, `batch_id`, `translation_package`, `timestamp`, `links_fixed`, `_prevstate`, `uuid`, `tp_id`, `tp_revision`, `ts_status`, `review_status`, `ate_comm_retry_count`))) AS bvlen, MD5(GROUP_CONCAT(CONCAT_WS(',', `rid`, `translation_id`, `status`, `translator_id`, `needs_update`, `md5`, `translation_service`, `batch_id`, `translation_package`, `timestamp`, `links_fixed`, `_prevstate`, `uuid`, `tp_id`, `tp_revision`, `ts_status`, `review_status`, `ate_comm_retry_count`))) as bvcksum FROM `wp_icl_translation_status` where `rid`

January 3, 2024 at 2:49 pm #15147421

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

This ticket has been inactive for quite a while. I didn't get a reply from you. So, I've transformed this chat into a support ticket because you may still need help from us. If you do, please reply to this ticket, and one of our supporters will continue helping you.

Please try my suggestion from the chat:

I suspect that there is a collision with the theme or another plugin that might cause this problem. If possible, get your site into a minimum environment. Minimum environment means switching to a default WordPress theme like TwentyTwenty-One and no plugins activated except WPML.

First, you will need to check if the problem persists when just the theme is switched to TwentyTwenty-One (for example). If it persists, then deactivate all plugins except the WPML and its add-ons. Then please check if the problem persists. If it does not persist, start by activating the plugins one by one and check when the problem comes back, then report to me which was the culprit plugin.

**** Important! Please make a full site backup (files and DB) before you proceed with those steps****

*** If your site is live, you might want to try those procedures in a staging environment or a snapshot of your site on your local server or another server. ***

Regards,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] we are getting SELECT FLOOR query back to back’ is closed to new replies.