Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Kor 7 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Kor.

Author Posts
August 25, 2023 at 3:51 pm

estherP

when you click on book, there is a popup that is triggered

August 25, 2023 at 4:36 pm
August 25, 2023 at 4:38 pm #14293395

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Thanks for your patience.

Here is the ticket. Please share access to your staging site using the private reply option.

Please note that it is important to have a backup for security purposes and to prevent any potential data loss. You can use the UpdraftPlus plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) to fulfill your backup requirements.

Your upcoming reply will be treated with confidentiality and will only be visible to you and me.

✙ To resolve the issue, I may need your consent to deactivate and reactivate plugins and the theme, as well as make configuration changes on the site if necessary. This emphasizes the significance of having a backup.

August 28, 2023 at 7:33 am #14297763

estherP

I need to create a fresh staging site so that you can check there I will let you know once it's done

August 28, 2023 at 7:55 am #14297925

Kor
Supporter

Thanks for your reply.

Ok, Sure. Please let me know how it goes.

September 4, 2023 at 7:57 am #14334221

estherP

I am still replicating the staging site, please don't close the ticket.

September 5, 2023 at 10:44 am #14343111

estherP

Hello I have the staging environment. I don't see the fields to add the urls and info to access the site. How do I do it?

Thanks

September 5, 2023 at 4:01 pm #14346157

Kor
Supporter

Thanks for your reply.

I've enabled the private reply option for you.

September 18, 2023 at 3:33 pm
September 19, 2023 at 7:23 pm #14424833

Kor
Supporter

Thanks for your reply.

I've checked and I could see the issue you had there. Could you please update the Elementor plugin to the latest version? I can see that it asking for a backup.

I don't think we can troubleshoot this when the plugins are outdated. I've updated the WPML plugins for you and as for the Elementor plugin, could you please backup and update it? Then, let me know and I will continue to assist you further with this.

September 20, 2023 at 8:20 am #14427465

estherP

Hello, I agree and for that you will find all the plugins updated in the site. By the way, the issue is still present. Working for secondary header, and not working for home main header.

Thanks

September 20, 2023 at 5:10 pm #14432601

Kor
Supporter

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry for the ongoing issue and we apologize for the inconvenience, but in order to proceed with troubleshooting, we kindly request a site snapshot. Alternatively, with your permission, we can create a snapshot on our own.

For this purpose, we typically recommend using the free plugin "Duplicator." If you are already familiar with how Duplicator works ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/), please skip the following steps and simply send me the archive file you downloaded.

To assist you further, please follow these instructions:
Watch the Duplicator instructions video: hidden link

Refer to the instructions provided by WPML on how to provide supporters a copy of your site: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

If the archive file exceeds 400MB in size, please utilize Duplicator's file filters to exclude the cache, wp-uploads directory, media, and archive files.

Once you have the archive file, please share the link with us. You can use services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, or similar platforms as the snapshot file will likely be large.

Please note that your next reply will be private, visible only to you and me. You can paste the link to the file there. Rest assured that once the issue is resolved, I will delete the local site.

September 21, 2023 at 8:16 am
September 21, 2023 at 9:08 am #14436209

Kor
Supporter

Thanks for your reply.

I've installed the duplicator pro plugin for you and could you please create a package that follows the specific requirement you mentioned? Then, you can share the exported file using Google Drive.

September 21, 2023 at 9:55 am #14437147

estherP

Hello, I am having many issues to create the package, several errors first 5% i troubleshooted with this:
hidden link
option 2.

Not working got a new error related to DB... they are suggesting me to open a ticket, but I am not registered in duplicator PRO.

Maybe there is something I am missing so I am letting this to you, to see if you can handle it, since I dont usually use duplicator.

REMEMBER: I am not taking the MEDIA in the package, otherwise it's too heavy (you can see it in my builds)...

estherP confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2023-10-13 14:07:57.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.