Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Osama Mersal 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
August 28, 2023 at 1:39 pm #14301269

John

Hello guys,
We are facing a strange issue.
We are trying to translate a page and some strings are missing from that page. But what it's strange is the fact that the widgets (Heading from WP Bakery) it's missing from the WPML Translation Editor but only for some rows. The same widget (Heading from WP Bakery) it's translated.
And this is very strange, because it's the same widget used, and sometimes we can translate them in WPML Translation Editor, they appears but sometimes they are missing.
Also, here it's a screenshot, hidden link . I have marked with red the missing text from WPML Translation editor and with green the Heading which appears and can be translated in WPML Translation editor
The theme that we are using it's Brooke (hidden link).
Can you please help me with this issue?
Waiting for you reply,
Thank you!

August 29, 2023 at 6:25 am #14304039

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Thanks for contacting WPML forums support. I'll be glad to help you today.

This heading widget might need to be registered for translation to work correctly in all sections. Please check our guides about registering page builder modules:

1- https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/page-builders/how-to-register-page-builder-modules-and-theme-options/
2- https://wpml.org/documentation/support/language-configuration-files/#page-builder-content

After registering the widget, please update the page in the default language and the translation.

Kindly let me know if the missing strings appeared correctly after that.

Best regards,
Osama

August 29, 2023 at 10:33 am #14306167

John

Hello,
Thank you very much for your support.
I have managed to solve the issue with your links.
Thank you very much!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.