Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqas Bin Hasan 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqas Bin Hasan.

Author Posts
July 11, 2022 at 9:23 pm #11645809

abdalla-khaled-ahmed-mohamedB

I sent an article to be translated automatically in bulk, after I clicked on translate automatically around 25K credit was taken.

Now I check but the translations are not out!

July 12, 2022 at 7:01 pm #11653605

Any updates? It's been 24 hours and my this bug affects all my websites!!

July 13, 2022 at 9:21 am #11657033

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the support. Please accept our apologies for the delay due to load on our support system.

May I ask for admin access to your website to check the issue in detail? You can create a separate admin user for this purpose, which can be deleted afterwards.

Also please provide following detail to investigate/observe the issue:

- detailed steps to reproduce the issue
- links to pages in admin and on frontend
- screenshots or screen recording if needed to explain
- any other relevant information to observe/investigate the issue

Please remember to take full backup of your website and database before proceeding. However, a staging/test site is highly recommended, because I may need to try some changes/fixes on the site, which may cause conflicts with the live site otherwise.

I've set your next reply as private to share this information safely.

IMPORTANT: If you don't see the section for providing access information, please do not write in the message box or the information may appear as public.

Please see https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/ for details on privacy and security.

Regards.

July 13, 2022 at 7:46 pm #11661947

Hello,

I have replied with the required information privately.

July 14, 2022 at 5:54 am #11663715

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information. I was able to login and check for the issue. I noticed that there are some discrepancies which are causing the said issue.

For example:

- Translators under Translation Management may not have proper language pairs set. Like they have only 1 language (at most) pair for translation, while on the page you mentioned, you are expecting all of the languages to be translated.

- Most of the translators are missing some information from their profiles. Although the current access information does not allow me to edit a user profile, but still I can see it from Users listing page.

To fix this issue:

Please remember to take full backup of your website and database before proceeding.

0- Make sure that a username has the first name, last name and email filled in their profile
1- Go to WPML-> Translation Management-> Translators
2- Make sure that user account has the correct language pairs to translate the page
2.2- You may need to delete the existing translator for the same user and add it again with proper language pair. The language pairs are in which you want that translator to be able to translate the content. If a translator has a missing language, that may not be translated when sent for translation by that user/translator.
3- Edit the page/post in the default language
4- Make a small change; for example, add "V2" to the page title or anything which makes an update to the page content.
5- Update the page.
6- Click on the "Pencil" icon to update the translation.

See https://wpml.org/faq/translation-status-stuck-or-displaying-the-error-wpml-didnt-manage-to-translate-this-page/ for more information.

You may also need to cancel the existing jobs, please follow these steps (in addition to the above mentioned):

0) Cancel existing jobs from WPML -> Translation Management -> Jobs.
1) Visit WPML -> Translation Management Dashboard.
2) Choose the Pages you want to update the translation.
3) Send it to Translation Basket.
4) Visit WPML -> Translation Management -> Translation Basket.
5) Send it for translation, by choosing yourself as a translator.
6) Visit WPML -> Translations queue and translate the page by clicking the “Translate” button.

I see that there are lot of content "Waiting for translator" in WPML -> Translations because there's no translator added for those particular language pairs.

I hope the above mentioned will help you resolve the issue.

Regards.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.