Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.75 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Long Nguyen 1 year ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
April 14, 2023 at 10:57 am #13473145

sipanB

hello, I want to change the test and say I don’t use it and I had 2000 credits and they disappeared how can I do this

April 14, 2023 at 11:15 am #13473249

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

1) In order to expedite handling your support requests, can you please share WPML support debug information from your site.

- To give debug information, login to your site and go to WPML → Support. From there click on the “debug information” link at the bottom of the page.
- Once on the “debug information” page, select the entire content of the text box and copy it.
- Now go back to our support forum, find debug information box and paste it.

More information on the link: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

2) I am not sure I understand your issue and what are you reporting. Please explain in more detail what is the issue, what happens, and what are you trying to achieve?

Regards,
Drazen

April 14, 2023 at 11:33 am #13473431

sipanB

i want to change hidden link to hidden link how to do it and i have credits but i didn't use

April 17, 2023 at 7:10 am #13484445

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi Sipan,

Thank you for contacting WPML support, I'd be happy to help you with this issue.

2000 credits could be free credits added to your account each month if you use the subscription Pay As You Go. You can share the automatic translation account between your site by following the documentation https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/automatic-translation-subscription-for-multiple-sites/
Or register a new account on your new site to get 2000 free credits.

Look forward to your reply.
Thanks

April 17, 2023 at 1:40 pm #13488299
sipanB

How do I translate the main page of the site

New threads created by Long Nguyen and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-hello-i-want-to-change-the-test-and-say-i-dont-use-it-and-i-had-2000-credits-a/

April 18, 2023 at 2:18 am #13491513

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

We can handle one issue per ticket only, so if you have another question/issue, please create a new ticket for it. I will split this ticket into a new one for the new question.

If you see the main issue with credits is resolved, please mark this ticket as Resolved.

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.