Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client reported that while duplicating booking objects (Custom Post Type) on their multilingual website, the tours page displayed correctly in French and English, but no content was shown in Italian and German.
Solution:
We discovered that the issue was related to the settings of the BABE plugin not being consistent across different languages. To resolve this, we advised the client to:
1. Navigate to BA Settings > General tab.
2. Switch to the Italian language.
3. Set the option

Return search results without checking availability if no dates are specified

from 'No' to 'Yes'.
4. Save the changes.
This adjustment ensures that the plugin's behavior aligns across all languages, as it supports saving options per language.

If this solution does not resolve your issue, or if it seems outdated or irrelevant to your case, we highly recommend checking related known issues at https://wpml.org/known-issues/, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. Additionally, please feel free to open a new support ticket for further assistance at WPML support forum.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Long Nguyen 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
May 19, 2024 at 3:02 pm

mohamed-amineA

On my website, I duplicate all booking objects (Cutom Post Type), in the tours page in French and English, everything is fine, in Italian and german, nothing is displayed.

Check here please: hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

May 19, 2024 at 3:35 pm
May 20, 2024 at 4:58 am #15643537

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for contacting WPML support, I’m happy to help you with this issue.

It looks like a caching issue on your site. After taking a backup and restoring your site on my local host, the translation booking posts are displayed in the German language as well, please check the attached screenshot.

I suggest you clear all caches: plugin, hosting, Cloudflare ... and check the issue again.

Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks

Rundreisen  – Zazer Travel 2024-05-20 11-57-24.png
May 20, 2024 at 8:15 am #15644158

mohamed-amineA

Hi Long; thanks for your answer.

I cleared the cache on WP Rocket and Cloudflare, and there's no cache on Hostinger; but the issue is always existing.

Regards.
Amine.

May 20, 2024 at 10:20 am #15644899

Long Nguyen
Supporter

That's strange. I suggest you enable a minimal environment as below and see if it helps:
- Deactivate all plugins except WPML, Elementor and BABE.
- Switch to a standard theme of WordPress.
❌ IMPORTANT: Please backup your database and website before proceeding ❌

You can also copy your site to a staging/local site and troubleshoot the issue there.

Thanks

May 21, 2024 at 7:35 am #15648325

mohamed-amineA

Hi Long;
Thanks for your answer.

I create a staging website, I deactivate all plugins expect:

-BA Book Everything.
-Elementor & Elementor Pro.
-WPML Multilingual CMS & WPML Strings Translation.

Here's the the staging wesbite results: hidden link

The admin credintials are the same except the admin link: hidden link

Regards.
Amine.

May 21, 2024 at 9:36 am #15649263

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Hi,

After investigating the issue further, I solved this by going to BA Settings > General tab > Switch to Italian language > Set the option "Return search results without checking availability if no dates are specified" from No to Yes > Save.

The plugin BABE supports saving the options per language so you might have different options between languages. It is related to one of your tickets in the past
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/lose-some-translation-cant-add-some-others-to-basket/#post-15139955

Thanks

Rundreisen – Zazer Travel 2024-05-21 16-36-14.jpg
BA Book Everything Settings ‹ Zazer Travel — WordPress 2024-05-21 16-32-03.jpg
May 23, 2024 at 6:59 am #15660574

mohamed-amineA

Hi Long;

Thank you, thank you and thank you to fixe my issue.

very happy for that.

Regards.
Amine.

mohamed-amineA confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-05-23 06:59:12.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.