Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client was experiencing issues with Revolution Slider not working with KingComposer on the translation page.
Solution:
We also noted that KingComposer is not compatible with WPML and is outdated, recommending the use of the WordPress editor to translate the page instead. We provided a link to our documentation on using different translation editors for different pages:
https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/using-different-translation-editors-for-different-pages/

Upon further investigation, since the issue could not be replicated on the sandbox site, we suggested a workaround by manually selecting the slider when editing the translation page using the WordPress editor. We provided an example of a test page where the slider was displayed correctly.

If the solution provided here is not relevant to your case, perhaps because it's outdated or simply not applicable, we encourage you to open a new support ticket. We highly recommend checking related known issues at https://wpml.org/known-issues/, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. If you need further assistance, please contact us through the WPML support forum: https://wpml.org/forums/forum/english-support/.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Long Nguyen 1 week, 6 days ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
April 9, 2024 at 7:08 pm

andreaB-8

Revolution slider does not work with KingComposer on translation.

April 9, 2024 at 8:33 pm
April 11, 2024 at 8:47 am #15507728

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for contacting WPML support, I’m happy to help you with this issue.

I understand that you have an issue on the translation page when using KingComposer builder and Revolution Slider. It could be a compatibility issue between WPML and those plugins. Can you please help me replicate the issue on a clean installation of WordPress? You can access the admin area with this link hidden link

Kindly follow the steps below:

- Don’t restore your site there.
- Install KingComposer, Revolution Slider plugins.
- Try to replicate the issue with minimal steps.
- Then let me know the steps to replicate it.

Also, as you know, the plugin KingComposer is not compatible with WPML and is outdated (last update on Feb 2022). So I suggest you use the WordPress editor to translate the page and see if it helps.
Refer documentation https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/using-different-translation-editors-for-different-pages/

Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks

April 11, 2024 at 7:52 pm #15510916

andreaB-8

Friend I don't have these plug-ins, as done for your colleague I can give you access to back office for test

April 12, 2024 at 3:02 am #15511210

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Hi,

In order to escalate the compatibility issue, we need to replicate it on a clean installation. I've installed two plugins on the sandbox site and setup WPML plugins.

Please replicate the issue there and let me know steps you take. Thanks.

April 12, 2024 at 8:41 am #15512003

andreaB-8

Could be that issue is Kingburgher editor.... but we need a solution for show slider.

Thanks!

April 15, 2024 at 2:22 am #15516904

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Hi,

I see the issue isn't replicated on the sandbox site so I take a look at your site. I find a way to display the slider on the translation page by using the WordPress editor.

You can select the slider manually when editing the translation page, please check this test page hidden link

Refer documentation https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/using-different-translation-editors-for-different-pages/

Thanks

April 15, 2024 at 1:34 pm #15520437

andreaB-8

I friend, I read but I can't do... can you kindly do you for me in Home Page?

I've even seen that not all items are showed in translation editor when I translate.

Thanks!!

April 15, 2024 at 10:21 pm #15522053

andreaB-8

I followed your way seems OK but now boxes (attached images) have an issues... means that I see empty white space. Can you tell me CSS style for fix?

hidden link

Screenshot 2024-04-16 alle 00.21.08.png
April 16, 2024 at 2:01 am #15522168

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Hi,

You also need to create other sections on the translation page manually as in the original page, please check the attached screenshots.

Thanks

Edit Page “Fisioterapia Papa Giovanni” ‹ Fisioterapia Papa Giovanni — WordPress 2024-04-16 08-59-05.jpg
Edit Page “Fisioterapia Papa Giovanni” ‹ Fisioterapia Papa Giovanni — WordPress 2024-04-16 08-58-41.png
April 16, 2024 at 6:10 pm #15527847
andreaB-8

Near to complete in right way.

I create new page with editor as you wrote me

hidden link

But in section

Our treatments (where I've images sliders)

When I click on images blocks, links are still in Italian version

hidden link

hidden link

hidden link

Etc...

Please help me fixing!

Thanks!

New threads created by Long Nguyen and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/when-i-click-on-images-blocks-links-are-still-in-italian-version/

April 17, 2024 at 3:22 am #15528901

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Hi,

We limit one issue per ticket only so I will split your new ticket with the Our Services section into a new ticket for better handling.

If you see the main issue with the Revolution slider is resolved, please mark it as Resolved. Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.