Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

Shoptimizer theme - the badges do show when WPML is active.

Solution:

We do not know what is the resolution for this issue. The user did not report it. It might be a compatibility issue. The Shoptimizer theme is not officially compatible with WPML.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by volodymyrZ-4 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Itamar.

Author Posts
June 15, 2023 at 6:21 pm #13834807

volodymyrZ-4

Hello! I had a problem that custom badges do not work in the Shoptimizer theme. I contacted the theme support and they told me to do the usual procedure and disable all plugins and find out who is creating the conflict.

I found that this happens when your plugin WPML Multilingual CMS is enabled

Help me find a solution and fix this problem. Thank you

hidden link

hidden link

Answer from developer Theme Shoptimizer:

I am glad you found the plugin conflict. You can try:

- Uninstall and reinstall the plugin and see if it works.
- If not, contact the plugin author and report to them that their plugin is causing the conflict with the Shoptimizer CommerceKit Product Badge module.

June 18, 2023 at 5:54 am #13844575

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

The Shoptimizer theme is not officially compatible with WPML. You can check it out here.

https://wpml.org/theme/?wpv_view_count=119967&wpv-theme-category=0&wpv_post_search=Shoptimizer&wpv-wpcf-recommendation-flag=&wpv_filter_submit=Search

So indeed, we might be facing a compatibility issue. We'll do our best to help you solve this issue.

We need to replicate this issue on a fresh WordPress installation. Then I'll be able to escalate it to our compatibility team. For this, I created a test website with a clean WordPress install. You can access it through this link:

hidden link

With this link, you'll be directly logged in.

Could you please install the Shoptimizer theme and see if the issue is replicable on a clean WordPress installation?

Please configures WPML and WooCommerce as set on your site (just the basic configurations needed to replicate the issue are enough).

Please also ensure you install the latest version of the theme.

Please let us know when everything is finished, and you can replicate the problem.

Regards,
Itamar.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.