Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Subash Chandra Poudel 9 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Subash Chandra Poudel.

Author Posts
July 19, 2023 at 11:48 am #14065803

laurisP

What I do

In translations section trying to approve automatic translation I go to appropriate window and as soon I approve the translation next page is loaded just list of blocks with some page headings (see image)

Link to site: 123spa.lv

sc-1.png
July 21, 2023 at 4:53 pm #14081433

Subash Chandra Poudel

Hi there,

I see your site only has 40 MB of WP memory limit which is less than the WPML requirement and could cause issues.

Please add this near the end in your wp-config.php file (just before /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
) as explained in the next link

{code}
/** WP Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
{/code}
https://wpml.org/faq/checklist-before-opening-a-ticket-in-wpml-support/#how-to-increase-your-sites-memory-limit

The wp-config.php file is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

Then, see if it makes any difference by approving the translation or re-sending the page/posts for translation.

Regards,
Subash

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.