Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dražen Duvnjak 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Dražen Duvnjak.

Author Posts
March 10, 2023 at 2:51 pm #13218615

ioannisK

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I thought I should ask.

We are using woo commerce and Mailchimp to regularly send newsletters featuring some products.

For the main language of the site (greek), the products load just fine in Mailchimp with the correct urls.
Some of the English products, though (not all of them), while they are imported in English into Mailchimp their links send users to the greek page.

For example, this product hidden link
is loaded in Mailchimp in English (as it should), but the link sends to the greek version hidden link.

I thought to ask your support first because there is really no option in Mailchimp to control product import. You just select the desired products from a product list (where everything seems correct), but some of those English products link to the greek ones.

So maybe it's something on the translation.

What do you think?

In case you want to investigate further:

Thanks,
Marianna

March 13, 2023 at 7:38 am #13228499

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello Marianna,

thanks for contacting us.

As you have said this happens from the Mailchimp dashboard now on your website and:

there is really no option in Mailchimp to control product import. You just select the desired products from a product list (where everything seems correct)

I would suggest checking further on this with Mailchimp support on why it happens and what goes wrong.

If there is anything we can do from the WPML side to further check and help on your WP website and WPML-related settings, feel free to contact us again and get back to us. 🙂

Hope you understand.

Kind regards,
Drazen

P.S.

Please do not share your credentials without us first enabling private replies, it is a public forum and anyone can see it. I have removed it now.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.