Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mohamed Sayed 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Mohamed Sayed.

Author Posts
June 23, 2023 at 10:15 am #13883397

sulaimana-4

Tell us what you are trying to do?

WooCommerce URL in Arabic not working

you dont have any documentation about this issue i always facing it
i tray to change Permalink Settings and its not working i try to change URL also not working
this is the baldest thing you have why i should pay for you ????
please tell me why?????
i have this issue in all of my websites with the new update

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

solve this issue

zurech.png
scret.png
bustan.png
June 25, 2023 at 9:55 am #13890009

Mohamed Sayed

Hi there,
Thanks for contacting WPML support.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having those issues, I will do my best to help.

1. To ensure the quickest and most accurate support, please provide your debug information so that I can get a look at some of your configurations. You can find it in WPML > Support > click on “Debug information” link. Please check this link for more info: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

2. Please go to WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual > Products tab and check if the translations are complete (shows a pencil icon)

3. Make sure that you have a full backup of the database and website then go to WPML > Support > Troubleshooting page, and click the following:
- Clear the Cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Fix WPML table collation
- Set language information
- Fix post type assignment for translations

Let me know please how that goes.

Kind regards,
Mohamed

June 27, 2023 at 10:21 am #13901383

sulaimana-4

this steps is not doing any thing
3. Make sure that you have a full backup of the database and website then go to WPML > Support > Troubleshooting page, and click the following:
- Clear the Cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Fix WPML table collation
- Set language information
- Fix post type assignment for translations

I have try it all
I have duplicated the translation also is not working
I saved Permalink Settings
and also not working
I manually change categories slug it works
now I am checking the products all the product is not working

i need a solution this thing happening with all websites I have WPML on it

WPML 4.png
WPML 3.png
WPML 2.png
WPML.png
June 27, 2023 at 10:28 am #13901489

sulaimana-4

I have tried this also

WPML 5.png
June 27, 2023 at 12:11 pm #13902233

sulaimana-4

I should update slug one by one for all products to work ????
is that normal ??? why its not working in Arabic ?

WPML.png
June 27, 2023 at 12:24 pm #13902389

Mohamed Sayed

Hi,

Since the issue happens in the default language only, I think it might be not related to WPML. Please disable WPML temporarily and check if you can access the Arabic products.

If you still see the same issue when WPML is disabled, then it's caused by another plugin or theme. You can test in a minimal environment to find which one is causing the issue by following these steps:

- Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML (Keep WooCommerce only).
- Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Twenty-one.
- If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue.

❌ Please backup your database and website before performing the above test ❌

June 27, 2023 at 2:02 pm #13903225

sulaimana-4

I still have the same issue i have activate one by one plugin its also still have same issue
My default language is Arabic
WPML 6 image is the last thing tried after activating all the plugins and change my theme

WPML 6.png
WPML 5.png
WPML4.png
WPML3.png
WPML2.png
June 27, 2023 at 11:43 pm #13906449

Mohamed Sayed

I'm not sure if WPML is causing this issue because on all the sites you shared, the translations work fine and the issue happens only on the default language.

Please try the following and let me know the results:

1. Make sure that you have a full backup then update the following plugins to the latest version:
- WPML
- String Translation
- WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency
- WooCommerce

2. Please tell me if the issue was fixed when you disable WPML only.

If yes, kindly provide us with temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) so we can investigate this issue further.
– preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible –

Your next answer will be private, which means only you and I have access to it.

❌ Please backup your database and website before providing us with access details ❌

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme and to change configurations on the site if needed. This is also a reason the backup is critical.

✙ I would also need your permission to take a local copy of your site to debug the issue without affecting your live site.

If you don't see the form below, please don't add your credentials as they will be publicly exposed:
hidden link

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

3. Check if you see errors in WordPress debug.log, this will allow us to see if any PHP errors are being produced. More Info: https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

And change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
// Disable display of errors and warnings which is recommended on a live site.
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
@ini_set('display_errors',0);

Then visit any of the products that is showing this issue and check if any errors were saved to the debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory
If you can paste your debug.log to https://pastebin.com/ and provide me that link, it would be great!

June 29, 2023 at 10:08 am #13916627

sulaimana-4

I have checked again i have issue with my Permalink Settings and i solve the error, thank you

June 29, 2023 at 1:46 pm #13918441

Mohamed Sayed

Hi,

I'm glad to hear that you managed to resolve this issue. Please feel free to contact us again if you have any further questions or issues, we will be always happy to help.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.