Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by luo 1 year, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: luo.

Author Posts
August 2, 2022 at 11:19 am #11785007

lukasM-7

Hello, I have installed wpml and wp all import with wpml extension. We have page default language slovak, but import is in czech language.

After importing we try to autotranslate via wpml. It is slow, non working process. I need to start translate products manualy, and this products is stuck in translation process and nothing happens. I try after that again this products start translate and sometimes i get translated product. We are doing it now for maybe 3 months and we have 1000 from 3000 products translated. Very bad.

But main issue is with price. After translation I have translated products variation without price. So I need go to products, select all products with bulk edit and save. After that i get price. But when next products update come (we need update prices and stock) all prices is gone. And I need do all of that again. This is not in all products. But 80% products have this issue. Can you help me with this price product problem?

I was write you today once. I was get answer, to try this.
https://wpml.org/errata/woocommerce-built-in-import-feature-does-not-update-prices-for-product-translations/
But not help for me. After that import i can not get price also when i bulk update product with no changes. Before that it was work.

August 3, 2022 at 7:31 am #11790641

luo

Hello,

Please provide a demo CSV file you are using to import into Woocommerce plugin, you can put the demo CSV file in your own google drive disk, share the link only, I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks

August 4, 2022 at 8:09 am #11800367

luo

Hello,

The erratum you mentioned above:
https://wpml.org/errata/woocommerce-built-in-import-feature-does-not-update-prices-for-product-translations/

It is for Woocommerce built-in CSV import feature, see Woocommerce document:
https://woocommerce.com/document/product-csv-importer-exporter/

Since you are using the WP All import plugin, you can follow our document to import product posts:
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/wpml-all-import-plugin-website-import-with-wpml/#How-To-Import-WooCommerce-Products

section "Prepare Your CSV Files for Importing", you can try to follow above document to setup the CSV file and test again.

August 4, 2022 at 8:29 pm #11807259

lukasM-7

I was try update import with that documentation (custom fields and prices setting). But I can not edit import file, only import settings. Import file is from our supplier. Also i dont have multicurrency right now so this custom fields with prices is not very helping for me.

When i go to troubleshouting in woocommerce multilingual and update product count with sync product variations it will help. But after next price and stock update is prices in variations gone again.

When I import only simple product with my actual import setting, prices is there also in slovak version. But I have only variables product and there is not prices in slovak version. So it looks there is problem only with variable products.

I was try disable all plugins (woocommerce, wp all import and wpml with addons has been active of course) and switcht to tweny theme. But with no results. Everything is same.

August 8, 2022 at 7:50 am #11820329

luo

I assume we are talking about this case:
1) You are using "wp all import" to import and override existed product posts
2) After import, the product price of translation version should be copy from original language
Can you provide a demo XML file contains only the variables product?
Thanks

August 8, 2022 at 10:49 am #11822495

lukasM-7

1) Yes, but I dont override all data in product update. Only Prices and stock for faster import.

2) Yes, it is set to copy in Custom Fields Translation settings in WPML. But it is not copying prices for me in variations. There is only empty fields with prices in slovak translations. In czech (language of import) is everything okay.

Sending test file with two products. Setting of my import you can see after login to eshop (Name of import is GETRESULT). Login information i was send you before in private message. Thx for helping.

hidden link

August 9, 2022 at 8:10 am #11829429

luo

Thanks for the details, I am checking if it is possible with XML import, will update here if find anything

August 16, 2022 at 11:42 am #11872137

luo

Sorry for the delay answer, I did not find the document of WP all import with XML files, please try to duplicate the same problem in below test website:
hidden link

So we can try to import the simple XML file your provided above, and reproduce the same problem:
translated product to slovak language (default language of site) have missing prices.

Thanks

August 22, 2022 at 5:49 pm #11907141

lukasM-7

Thx. I will duplicate my eshop settings 01.09. I am actually out of office. Thx for patience.

August 23, 2022 at 3:18 am #11908955

luo

I have marked this thread as "Waiting for feedback" status, you can update here when the test site is ready for debug, thanks

September 5, 2022 at 9:13 am #11987815

lukasM-7

Please create new sandbox for me. That old is expired. Thx

September 6, 2022 at 2:24 am #11992747

luo

Here is the new sandbox:
hidden link

September 9, 2022 at 10:31 am #12021203

lukasM-7

Hello, I was replicated problem. Problem is on sandbox too. I was translated 2 products, and after that run import. After import is lost product translations prices in variations.

In your sandbox is default slovak language and import is in czech language.

On my eshop I was try to change default language to czech (from slovak), import is also in czech. But this price lost happeing in this situation too.

So default website language and product import language not have any impact on this problem.

You can try, when you go to woocommerce muligingual and multicurrency/status/troubleshooting and sync product count, then slovak product price in variations will be back. But you will run import in all import/ manage imports/run and slovak variations price will be gone. There is missing only prices. Stock status, sku, variants name or weight is there.

But from begining (sometimes last year) is all working and this products created and translated in past is still show price until today after importing and all this stuff. This problem has begin in last months. So maybe update or something has created this issue.

September 13, 2022 at 3:26 am #12039033

luo

Thanks for the details, I am exporting the duplicator file from the test site, will update here if find anything

September 22, 2022 at 7:17 am #12100717

lukasM-7

Hello, is something new here with this bug? Our eshop can not sell with this bug. Also we spend a lot of money for automatic translations in WPML so searching new solution is not option for us. Thx for response.