Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client is experiencing an issue where the advanced editor does not fully load, preventing access to input fields.
Solution:
We recommend clearing your browser's cache and then trying to access the advanced editor again. If you're experiencing this issue, please follow these steps:
1. Clear your browser's cache.
2. Attempt to access the advanced editor once more.

Please note that this solution might be irrelevant if it's outdated or not applicable to your case. If after trying these steps you still encounter issues, we encourage you to open a new support ticket. We also highly recommend checking related known issues, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. If you need further assistance, please contact us in the WPML support forum.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Andrey 1 week, 5 days ago.

Assisted by: Andrey.

Author Posts
April 18, 2024 at 2:06 pm #15539421

jakubP-13

advanced editor is not loading up full - i cant acces input fields.

Screenshot 2024-04-18 160434.jpg
April 18, 2024 at 2:14 pm #15539450

Andrey
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Russian (Русский )

Timezone: Europe/Kyiv (GMT+03:00)

I’m sorry that you ran into trouble with this. We are currently investigating the problem. I will update you as soon as I have more information.

April 18, 2024 at 2:31 pm #15539597

christianA-53

I had same issue with Chrome, switching to firefox did work for me as a quick workaround...

April 19, 2024 at 9:59 pm #15545146

Andrey
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Russian (Русский )

Timezone: Europe/Kyiv (GMT+03:00)

We have made a fix. Could you please try again, but first clear your browser's cache?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.