Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Bigul.

Author Posts
March 30, 2023 at 8:23 am #13364421

areL

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 193 of the file /home/arept/xrei.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/records/class-wpml-tm-icl-translations.php. Error message: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: No translation entry found for query: s:42:" element_id = %d AND element_type LIKE %s ";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"8961";i:1;s:5:"post%";} in /home/arept/xrei.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/records/class-wpml-tm-icl-translations.php:193
Stack trace:
#0 /home/arept/xrei.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/records/class-wpml-tm-icl-translations.php(59): WPML_TM_ICL_Translations->select_translation_id(' element_id = %...', Array)
#1 /home/arept/xrei.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/records/class-wpml-tm-icl-translations.php(41): WPML_TM_ICL_Translations->build_from_element_id(Array)
#2 /home/arept/xrei.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/records/class-wpml-tm-records.php(143): WPML_TM_ICL_Translations->__construct(Object(WPML_TM_Records), Array, 'id_type_prefix')
#3 /home/arept/xrei.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/filters/class-wpml-tm-translation-status.php(78): WPML_TM

What is the link to your site?

March 30, 2023 at 10:07 am #13365697

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Vienna (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

Please try the following steps after a full site backup{mandatory} and check whether the bug is existing or not

1) Upgrade to the latest version of WPML(4.6.3 series)

2) Increase the *MaxInputVars* of PHP settings to *10000*. Please check the following article for more details and contact your system admin/hosting provider for upgrading this configuration.

hidden link

3) Upgrade to the latest version of WordPress(6.2)

4) Clear all types of caches

5) Visit Settings>>Permalinks and resave the settings

If the problem remains, please let us know the exact steps to reproduce the issue on your site.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.