Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client was trying to fix the layout of translated pages to match the English layouts and was unsure if the issue would persist when adding new pages. They also needed assistance with the Spanish page layout.

Solution:
We assisted the client by correcting options that were not being saved on the translated page. We asked the client to check if the issue was resolved. For the Spanish page, we provided a specific solution by sharing a video tutorial (https://screenpal.com/watch/cZVfIgVHpzi) that demonstrated the steps we took to fix the layout.

If this solution doesn't look relevant or if you encounter further issues, please don't hesitate to open a new support ticket by visiting our support forum.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jasonS-8 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Kor.

Author Posts
January 5, 2024 at 1:49 am #15153141

jasonS-8

I have been trying to fix the menu, I think I got top menu to goto the language but not the current page of the language.

I really need help with the main menu, I need all languages to look like the French menu but cant get it to work.

thanks

Jason

January 5, 2024 at 3:16 am #15153167

jasonS-8

I think I am good for now. I figured out how to fix my issues. Thank you very much for your ongoing support! Very happy.

Jason

jasonS-8 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-01-05 03:16:28.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.