Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.90 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Prosenjit Barman 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Prosenjit Barman.

Author Posts
June 14, 2023 at 1:01 pm #13825375

filippa-mariaN

since yesterday all products in philsgranola.gr stopped displaying the main image
hidden link

hidden link

i asked the hosting provider and they told me :
that each product link is requested from the file style.css which does not exist in the server. as this file is related directly with how the page displays they believe this is the issue

June 14, 2023 at 1:39 pm #13825719

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hello There,
Thanks for contacting WPML Support.

I have checked the product and understood the issue. On the Browser console, I can see a 404 status with a CSS file and that might be causing the issue with product images. A 404 status indicates that the CSS file is not available at the specified path.

To understand if the WPML plugin has any kind of influence in this issue, would you please deactivate the WPML and its add-ons and check if the issue persists or not? If the issue persists even after that, then please check if the CSS file exists or not in this path(https://cdn.wpml.org/food1-child/style.css) of your site. It is also recommended to check by disabling the CSS modification or possibly, disabling the Caching plugin.

But, if disabling WPML and its addons solves the issue, then a closer inspection will require to understand the root cause. Please let me know the update and I will assist you accordingly.

Best Regards,
Prosenjit

June 14, 2023 at 2:17 pm #13826191

filippa-mariaN

i deactivated wpml and cache plugin nothing was resolved

i am waiting the theme author to reply as child theme might be related with them

June 15, 2023 at 6:31 am #13829293

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hi There,

Glad that you understood what causes the issue. I hope that with the help of the theme author or support, you'll be able to successfully resolve the problem with product images on your website.

As the WPML plugin is not involved in this matter, would you kindly mark this thread as resolved? But, if you ever need any assistance with our plugin, feel free to reach us. We will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,
Prosenjit

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.