Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.75 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by nielsB-10 1 year, 5 months ago.

Author Posts
November 9, 2022 at 3:48 pm #12422155

nielsB-10

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Showing popup only on 2 languages (it and cs)

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Tried to find it but could not.

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

hidden link

November 10, 2022 at 1:17 pm #12430187

Amit
Supporter

I am not sure I completely understand the issue, but if I do, maybe you are referring to the option to hide languages from showing on the front end, if that is it, please see this - https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/language-setup/hiding-languages-on-the-front-end/.

November 14, 2022 at 11:03 am #12452959

nielsB-10

Hi,

Nope, i mean website has 4 languages. /es/. /it/. /cs/ and default. Now we have a elementor popup but only want to show on the italian language and not the default and others.

Cheers

November 15, 2022 at 1:50 am #12458845

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

While waiting for one of my colleagues to help you, please review the following

Are you attaching the Elementor pop up to a button?

If you are - a way to do this would be with the following workaround:

1. edit the page with the elementor pop up
2. use the language switcher in the backend and switch to the translation you don't want the pop up
3. edit the button and remove the pop up for this specific page

Another option would be by using CSS to "display:none" and hide the pop up in the specific language. You can use CSS to target the language
hidden link
Please note that this requires some CSS knowledge and custom work which is not covered within our support however, I hope the above information helps.

NOTE: Always have a recent and working backup before making any changes recommended by our team or a 3rd party

November 15, 2022 at 8:12 am #12460189

nielsB-10

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Used other popup then elementor that worked fine. Cheers

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.