Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.70 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Long Nguyen 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
August 24, 2023 at 10:56 am #14284245

aigarsM

I don't have any credits left hidden link
How can I translate again?

August 26, 2023 at 4:06 am #14294073

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi,

Can you please follow the first step that I shared above to fix the issue with "Need review" translation products?
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-automatic-translation-stuck/page/2/#post-14276151

August 29, 2023 at 12:19 pm #14306985

aigarsM

1)Done hidden link

2)I transfered 10k credits from WPML account to mixmax

3)I pressed "There is an issue with automatic translation that needs your attention. Fix it to continue." hidden link

4)It said that I dont have enough credits (I had 10k, but needed 16k), I choose the option to translate until my credits ran out.

5)Now i have 12 translated products hidden link

6)What next? I though that WPML would get all translated products I paid for + 10k credits worth.

August 30, 2023 at 2:12 am #14309681

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Hi,

That means you've used 10k credits to translate some products that have not been translated before and you were charged credits for the new content. As I said above, 10k credits will not help you to translate all un-translated products on your site. It helps you to send the translated products (before) to automatic translation and credits won't be used in that case.

Please take a look at this screen record hidden link
The product "Teltis āra pasākumiem 3x4.5m balta" was translated and when you send it to automatic translation again, credits are not used.

For now, you can add more credits to your site and translate products automatically again. But please notice that, for products that are translated before, you won't be charged again.

I hope that makes sense.

September 4, 2023 at 7:10 am #14333893
aigarsM

I switch to Pay-as-you-go plan and in first day it charged 100$. Why? I didn't even started using it in 1st september?

New threads created by Long Nguyen and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/i-switch-to-pay-as-you-go-plan-and-in-first-day-it-charged-100/

September 5, 2023 at 1:27 am #14339555

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Hi,

We can handle one issue per ticket only so I will split your question about Pay As You Go into a new ticket for better handling.
If you see the main issue of this ticket with translated products is resolved, please mark it as Resolved.

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.