Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mohamed Sayed 1 year ago.

Assisted by: Mohamed Sayed.

Author Posts
March 30, 2023 at 6:21 am

Asha Patel

The input box in footer newsletter is not visible in Hebrew. The contact forms are used to created the same.
Note: In default language English, it is properly visible.
English site: hidden link
Hebrew site: hidden link

March 30, 2023 at 6:45 am
March 30, 2023 at 7:52 am #13363871

Asha Patel

What can be the issue in this?

March 30, 2023 at 12:49 pm #13367391

Mohamed Sayed

Hi there,
Thanks for contacting WPML support, I will be glad to help you.

1) Please increase the WordPress Memory Limit. According to your Debug.info, the WP memory limit needs to be increased. PHP memory is fine, but WordPress uses 40Mb as default. Minimum requirements for WPML is 128Mb. (Kindly check this page https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/)

You can increase it by adding the following code in your wp-config.php file, right before the /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy publishing. */ line:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

2) Kindly create a full backup of your database and website, then update the following to the latest version:

- All the WPML Plugins including Contact Form 7 Multilingual
- Contact Form 7

Let me know please if that helps.

Regards,
Mohamed

March 30, 2023 at 12:58 pm #13367483

Mohamed Sayed

Hi again,

I checked the page again on an incognito tab and I see the field is loading. Please check here: hidden link

So this might be a caching issue, could you please check again on another browser or a private/incognito page and confirm that it's working for you?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.