Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Prosenjit Barman 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Prosenjit Barman.

Author Posts
May 20, 2023 at 7:49 am #13682249

janV-72

Hi, I am experiencing an issue with my WPML. The flag for the second menu in the switcher is not showing up. I have 9 translated articles. Can you assist me?

May 22, 2023 at 12:11 pm #13689721

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hi There,
Thanks for contacting WPML Support. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I have checked the homepage and found that the English flag is only showing on the Frontend. The German Flag is missing from the language switcher. This type of issue most of the time happens, if the Translated page is saved to Draft or the Translation is pending in review.

Upon checking in our Translation Management system, I found that the Homepage is translated properly and the translation is not in review also. Now, can you please check if the translated version of the Homepage is saved in the Draft or not?

- Navigate to "Pages > All Pages" from your WordPress dashboard and switch to the German Language
- Find the Homepage and click on "Quick Edit"
- Make sure the Publishing status is set to "Published"

But, if the issue persists even after that, then please go to the "WPML > Support > Troubleshooting " page and click on each button mentioned in this screenshot(hidden link). Make sure to take a full backup before running the troubleshooting.

Let me know how it goes. I will be happy to assist you if you need further assistance in this matter.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.