Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.01 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Tunde Maria Kovacs 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
February 28, 2023 at 3:42 am #13130759

Tunde Maria Kovacs

Using translation for new plugin. I am using a plugin where I should see all pages displaying (See attachment) I just see the English ones displaying but cannot figure out what is the trigger or path to have the French ones display as well. Thank you very much!

Untitled.png
February 28, 2023 at 10:40 am #13133947

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

I'm not sure what is this plugin's name but I couldn't find anything in the debug information that you attached by the name "conversio" or "bot" " or "conversiobot".

There's a chance that this plugin that you are using is not fully compatible with WPML.

Did you got the chance to ask the developers of this plugin if they are WPML-compatible and if they are if they have some documentation with proper guidance on how to use this plugin with WPML?

Please let me know.

Mihai Apetrei

February 28, 2023 at 2:10 pm #13136499

Tunde Maria Kovacs

Thank you for your reply. The plugin is Conversiobot. I am checking with them and keeping you posted!

February 28, 2023 at 4:16 pm #13137801

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Thank you.

Yes, please keep me posted.

In the debugging information that you added below, this plugin is missing from the list, not sure why.

There's a high chance that this plugin is probably not WPML compatible.

Let's see what the developers say.

Mihai

February 28, 2023 at 7:00 pm #13139053

Tunde Maria Kovacs

,"Name":"ConversioBot","PluginURI":"http:\/\/app.conversiobot.com","Version":"1.0.10","Author":"Innovative Chat Limited","AuthorURI":"http:\/\/conversiobot.com","TextDomain":"conversiobot","DomainPath":"","Network":false,"RequiresWP":"","RequiresPHP":"","UpdateURI":"","Title":"ConversioBot","AuthorName":"Innovative Chat Limited"}

February 28, 2023 at 10:00 pm #13139899

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi there.

Yes, I can see the debug info code that you added now.

Not sure why but that plugin did not show in the debug information in the initial reply. Pretty weird.

Please let me know what you find out from the devs.

Thank you!

Mihai

March 3, 2023 at 1:39 am #13159423

Tunde Maria Kovacs

Hi, I will have the reply of the developer soon. Keeping you posted!

March 4, 2023 at 10:11 pm #13170875

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Sure, that's perfect.

March 8, 2023 at 1:08 pm #13199213

Tunde Maria Kovacs

Hi, finally the developers told me that WPML was not compatible with their plugin, which explains the current issue.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.