Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.73 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Albert 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
February 14, 2023 at 2:07 pm #13031353

Albert

I am currently experiencing an issue with the WPML functionality on the website werkenbij.convident.nl. On the homepage of the original language, everything is working properly. However, when I change the language to English, I still see the text "Uitgelichte vacatures" in Dutch just below the header. This text is filled in using an ACF field. When I edit the page and switch the language to English, the page does not save my new translation.

I would appreciate any assistance you could provide in resolving this issue. Thank you.

February 14, 2023 at 2:49 pm #13031899

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

Maybe you are seeing a cached version?

I am here (hidden link) and I don't see any NL content, I searched for "vacatures" and there's no word on this page.

Please try to visit this page from a different browser or device.

Everything shows up correctly in English for me.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.