Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Osama Mersal 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
August 19, 2022 at 7:23 pm #11895313

amyL-11

Ok - so this site is available to you: hidden link

Can you provide a secure place for me to give you debug and credentials info for it?

August 19, 2022 at 7:24 pm #11895317

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Sure, your next answer will be private, which means only you and I have access to it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I would need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme and change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is critical.

✙ I also need your permission to take a local copy of your site to debug the issue without affecting your live site.

Thanks,
Osama

August 22, 2022 at 6:29 am #11902121

amyL-11

hidden link

gives:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function add_cap() on null in /mnt/BLOCKSTORAGE/home/214261.cloudwaysapps.com/pbgrhgvayk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/upgrade/commands/AddTranslationManagerCapToAdmin.php:10 Stack trace: #0 /mnt/BLOCKSTORAGE/home/214261.cloudwaysapps.com/pbgrhgvayk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/upgrade/class-wpml-upgrade-run-all.php(11): WPML\Upgrade\Commands\AddTranslationManagerCapToAdmin->run() #1 /mnt/BLOCKSTORAGE/home/214261.cloudwaysapps.com/pbgrhgvayk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/upgrade/class-wpml-upgrade.php(159): WPML_Upgrade_Run_All->run_admin() #2 /mnt/BLOCKSTORAGE/home/214261.cloudwaysapps.com/pbgrhgvayk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/upgrade/class-wpml-upgrade.php(147): WPML_Upgrade->maybe_run_admin() #3 /mnt/BLOCKSTORAGE/home/214261.cloudwaysapps.com/pbgrhgvayk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/upgrade/cl in /mnt/BLOCKSTORAGE/home/214261.cloudwaysapps.com/pbgrhgvayk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/upgrade/commands/AddTranslationManagerCapToAdmin.php on line 10
There has been a critical error on this website.

Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.
August 22, 2022 at 8:43 am #11902887

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

Could you please recheck the test site? If you face the same error, please refresh the page, and it will work correctly.

Thanks,
Osama

August 22, 2022 at 4:31 pm #11906283

amyL-11

Hi,

It does not give me confidence that this test site shows fatal errors.

I can NOT validate that these plugins work under these circumstances.

August 22, 2022 at 4:59 pm #11906893

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Hi,

This fatal error happened because I didn't add any Admin users to the site; it had only Super Admin users.

I've added a new Admin user, so could you please check and let me know if you still face the fatal error?

Thanks,
Osama

The topic ‘[Closed] Translations only show if Auto Register strings is selected’ is closed to new replies.