Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.67 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Konstantinos 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Christopher Amirian.

Author Posts
May 17, 2022 at 2:23 pm

Konstantinos

Hi there,

We have an issue translating the greek language.
Specifically we are changing the text in English and we cannot see the new text in the translator.

hidden link
hidden link

As you will notice the title and the subtitle are in English in both languages. we have the same issue in every page we update the text.

Please for your help

May 17, 2022 at 2:58 pm
May 18, 2022 at 6:17 am #11243429

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Yerevan (GMT+04:00)

Hi there,

I tried to check the pages in question but your website is not accessible to me. The error is:

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

My colleague seems to have the same issue, so maybe there is some sort of firewall or security measure going on?

Would you please contact your hosting service provider and ask if there is any sort of GEO Blocking going on?

If yes, then I'd appreciate it if you ask them to unlock Armenia.

Thank you.

May 18, 2022 at 8:06 am #11244085

Konstantinos

Hi there,

Our hosting service provider needs to be informed with your public ip (hidden link) in order to check it.

May 18, 2022 at 8:28 am #11244293

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Hi there,

My IP address is: 98.159.226.54

May 18, 2022 at 10:15 am #11245697

Konstantinos

This IP seems to be from a VPN that shares IPs. They have unblocked it for now but it is very likely that it will be blocked again because it's being used for spam. See also here: hidden link where you can search by IP.

May 18, 2022 at 10:23 am #11245915

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Hi there,

I have no choice other than to use that. But I managed to login.

What I see is that you use a modified version of the Divi theme and that might be the problem cause.

I wonder if you used a Global element? if yes, please use the method below to translate it:

https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/divi-builder/#translating-custom-global-header-footer

And also I wonder if you use a custom Divi element? If that is the case please make sure that you read the documentation below:

https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/divi-builder/#adding-support-for-more-divi-builder-modules

Thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.