Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
When I enable WooCommerce Stripe Gateway, there are no Stripe settings. I can’t change anything in the settings, I always get the “Error Saving settings”.

Solution:
Go to wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/classes/Rest and edit the Functions.php file. Here, just change this line:

remove_filter( 'home_url', [ $wpml_url_filters, 'home_url_filter' ], - 10 );

to this:

remove_filter( 'home_url', [ $wpml_url_filters, 'home_url_filter' ], - 11 );

50% of people find this useful.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marcM-23 2 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Radu.

Author Posts
January 12, 2022 at 5:15 pm #10338075

marcM-23

Hi Radu,

Thanks but I tried anyhow to redirect directly on the server with the hosting dashboard and also with a redirect plugin (because there is nothing else I can do on my end). Well, it still doesn't work properly, although I get less errors. So I got rid of them on the staging site, but I switched the language back to using /fr for the default language.

So now all I can do I guess is wait for WPML to fix that issue that is breaking my e-commerce site. How has this issue been prioritized internally?

Best,
Marc

January 13, 2022 at 7:38 am #10341261

Radu

Hey Marc,

I do understand that having this functionality missing from your website is not good for your website and you need it back, but I cannot tell you for sure when or how fast my colleagues will find a fix for this. What I can tell you is that we are trying to get on each issue as soon as possible.
As I mentioned before, this ticket is connected to our internal thread so I can come back here as soon as one of my colleagues is checking this issue.

Thanks,
Radu

January 13, 2022 at 8:20 am #10341423

marcM-23

Hi Radu,

Thanks. One quick question, is there a way to hardcode hidden link in the Stripe plugin's code as a quick and dirty fix?

Thanks,
Marc

January 13, 2022 at 10:22 am #10342619

Radu

Hey Marc,

Can you go to wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/classes/Rest and edit the Functions.php file, please?
Here, just change this line:

remove_filter( 'home_url', [ $wpml_url_filters, 'home_url_filter' ], - 10 );

to this:

remove_filter( 'home_url', [ $wpml_url_filters, 'home_url_filter' ], - 11 );

Once you do this, things will go back to normal. We escalated this to the developers too so this change can be included on our plugins and no longer need to apply this fix starting with the next version.

Thanks,
Radu

January 13, 2022 at 12:33 pm #10343755

marcM-23

Hi Radu,

It works perfectly now. Thank you for working on it so fast.

Best,
Marc

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.