Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Dražen Duvnjak 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Dražen Duvnjak.

Author Posts
February 21, 2023 at 7:48 am #13075861

entiposisI

Hello,
I have some very serious issues with the website: hidden link
I use "Advanced Classifieds and Directory Pro" plugin, the issues I'm facing are related to that.

1. Well, my first issue is that while I have translated some listings on the English page of the listings, no entry is visible.
hidden link - hidden link
I found this ticket (https://wpml.org/forums/topic/classified-directory/) that you have given instructions and I followed it (https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-custom-posts/) but nothing has changed yet on the English page no result is visible: hidden link

2. Also in the "Advanced Classifieds and Directory Pro" plugin I have page mappings that should lead (hidden link). When I go to do it for English, the Greek settings are lost and vice versa: hidden link

3. I have translated the locations but when I choose to open a location, it doesn't show the correct title of the page but says "location" : hidden link

Could you help me, please?

February 22, 2023 at 3:48 pm #13090633

Ahmed Mohammed
Supporter

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

I understand that you're using a plugin called "Advanced Classifieds and Directory Pro" and having some issues with translating its content and options.

Could you please provide us with WPML debug information so that we can have a better look at your system?

You can find them in WPML > Support > Debug information

Copy and paste the text you see in the box I'll enable in the next answer.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

February 23, 2023 at 6:44 am #13094943

entiposisI

Hi, I am sending you the Debug information.

Thank you

February 23, 2023 at 10:38 am #13097377

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

thanks for getting back.

1) Please note mentioned plugin is not on our official list of compatible plugin, nor could I find any related information about it, so there could be some issue with WPML.

- https://wpml.org/plugin/

2) First, I would suggest contacting the author and be sure the plugin is compatible with WPML and if they are aware of the mentioned issues and possible fixes.

3) From our side, what we can do is try our best to help you fix the issue but please note in the end we might need plugin author collaboration and them joining our compatibility program in order for the plugin to work correctly with WPML.

Also, we limit 1 issue per ticket, so I would check and try to help with the first issue.

Please go to the next test site and try to show and reproduce the issue in a simple example, I will then check and try to see what we can do and if any quick fix.

- hidden link

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
Drazen

February 23, 2023 at 5:46 pm #13102511

entiposisI

Hello,
I will now test your demo site and let you know to check it out. as regards the first question.
For the other 2 questions I will open two new tickets.

February 23, 2023 at 6:06 pm #13102555

entiposisI

Hello,
I just created a categorized and localized listing on your demo site. My issue exist and on your demo site.
Could you check it and if you find any solution help me?

February 24, 2023 at 7:12 am #13105321

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Hello,

thanks for getting back and taking the time to reproduce.

Can you just please share steps on how can I check the issue, what goes wrong, and what is expected, should happen in the correct way?

Thank you,
Drazen

February 24, 2023 at 8:09 am #13105599

entiposisI

Hello,
While I have translated the test listing when I go to its category it doesn't show me the 2nd language. Also, when I go to the site it doesn't show me a 2nd language. It is as if it has not been translated: hidden link
What I would like is to show the listings translated. I am also attaching a video with my issue: hidden link

February 24, 2023 at 12:00 pm #13107873

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Hello,

thanks for getting back and taking the time to reproduce.

I have checked and tried to fix the issue with some approaches, but I am afraid this would require further plugin author collaboration and adjustment to their code in order for it to work correctly with WPML and be translatable. As you can see in the image, it doesn't at all take into account the WPML language structure.

I am sorry that I was not much of help here, but I will update our team and we will contact the author in order to invite them to work with our devs and make the plugin officially WPML compatible. We are always glad to help in anyway we can.

I advise you to do the same and report this directly to the author and ask them to join our GoGlobal program:

- https://wpml.org/documentation/support/go-global-program/

I see you have opened related tickets to the same plugin issue, can you please close them, as I believe the result would be the same, we need plugin author help on this.

Hope you will understand 🙂

Kind regards,
Drazen

Screenshot_5.jpg
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.