Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 15:00 7:00 – 15:00 7:00 – 15:00 7:00 – 15:00 7:00 – 15:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Pacific/Easter (GMT-06:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ilyes 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Ilyes.

Author Posts
July 26, 2023 at 12:26 pm #14103769

itzikE

Tell us what you are trying to do?

i want to duplicate the masterstudy lms curriculum to other languages

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

July 26, 2023 at 3:39 pm #14105591

itzikE

hi
i want to duplicate this section
thanks

Screenshot_7.jpg
July 26, 2023 at 5:08 pm #14106259

Ilyes
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Pacific/Easter (GMT-06:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML support team,

I'm not familiar with Masterstudy LMS plugin, however, if the content you create with this LMS is added under any post type (pages/posts...), you should be able to make duplicate of it following this documentation :
https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/displaying-untranslated-content-on-pages-in-secondary-languages/#how-to-duplicate-posts-and-pages-using-the-page-editor

https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/displaying-untranslated-content-on-pages-in-secondary-languages/#how-to-duplicate-pages-and-posts-in-bulk

1. Navigate to WPML → Translation Management.
2. Choose the content type (in your case, the curriculum) from the Element type drop-down menu and then click on the Filter button. You will see a list of all the curriculums that you have on your website.
3. Choose the curriculum(s) you want to translate.
4. In the Select translation options section choose the Duplicate content option that corresponds to the languages that you want to translate your curriculum(s) into. Then click the Duplicate button.
5. Repeat the steps 2-4 to duplicate other elements associated with the curriculum(s) that you want to duplicate

Please let me know if this helped,

The topic ‘[Closed] masterstudy lms curriculum can't duplicate to other languages’ is closed to new replies.