Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Barak 1 year, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Alejandro.

Author Posts
July 10, 2022 at 12:23 pm #11637539

Barak

1. When WPML is active I can't save my pages
2. I registered my plugin but I still see "WPML plugin cannot connect to wpml.org" alert

July 11, 2022 at 1:06 pm #11642781

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi there!

1) Please disable all the plugins except WPML and see if you can't still save the changes. do the same with a default theme instead of your current theme (which seems to be a custom theme?)

if you can, then try to enable the theme or plugins in small batches and test each time until you find the problematic plugin/theme.

2) Enable the debug.log to see if there are errors that could help us understand how to continue.

Please follow the instructions mentioned on this page: https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Try to recreate the problem once you have added those lines to your wp-config.php file and then go to your installation's wp-content folder and find the "debug.log" file that should've appeared by now (it will appear if it enocunters an error in your server).

Then, upload that file into a storage platform of your choosing (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc) and send me the link (make sure it's set as "public" otherwise i won't be able to access its content) so i can download it and take a look at it, and determine where to go from there.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.