Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by sorenP 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Christopher Amirian.

Author Posts
June 6, 2023 at 7:39 am #13775603

sorenP

I have 40K Credits paid but they are not reflecting in my WordPress.

I recently updated my WordPress theme and in passing from development site to production WPML got connection issues so your support team recommended to re-generate a Key. From that moment I lost all available translation credits.

June 6, 2023 at 8:50 am #13776499

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

can you please share at which URL was 40k credits assigned first before getting lost?

I have checked your current production URL and stage one on our side, but I do not see any records of those credits being assigned at all.

Regards,
Drazen

June 6, 2023 at 11:56 am #13778361

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Timezone: Asia/Yerevan (GMT+04:00)

Hi there,

It seems that you are using the Pay As You Go payment method on your website.

And meanwhile, you also purchased credits on wpml.org.

https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/automatic-translation-pricing/

So you are subjected to. monthly payment as per the Pay as you go payment system.

I will inform you about the credits you purchased on wpml.org.

June 7, 2023 at 8:31 am #13782947

sorenP

Yes, I use both services.

Right now I don't want to use pay as you go as I have pre-paid credits.

Let me know how we can recover them.

June 7, 2023 at 8:41 am #13783031

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Hi there,

It is not possible to use both services at the same time.

If you need to turn off Pay as You Go, please follow the steps below:

https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/how-to-sign-up-for-pay-as-you-go/#how-to-stop-paying-as-you-go

For the credits purchased, I asked the system team and will get back to you as soon as I have an answer.

Just to make sure we are on the same page, you purchased the credits using your current wpml.org account with the email of spommer@gluu.biz correct?

Thanks.

June 8, 2023 at 10:13 am #13792017

sorenP

Hi Christopher,

1. About your question: "Just to make sure we are on the same page, you purchased the credits using your current wpml.org account with the email of spommer@gluu.biz correct?"
A: That is correct.

2. I followed your instructions to turn of Pay-as-You-Go service because we want to use our current credits and in the Tools section of WMPL Plugin in WordPress there is no Pay-as-you-go service active. WordPress and WPML Dashboard are providing different information.

I'm sending print screens of our views.

WP - WMPL Tools Pay-as-you-go deactivated.png
WPML - Pay-As-You_go in URL active.png
June 8, 2023 at 12:26 pm #13793061

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Thank you for confirming that. I am waiting for the system team to see what happened with the purchase of the credits.

Thanks.

June 9, 2023 at 7:11 am #13797183

sorenP

Just to confirm my last comment.

Is it normal that in the WMPL console shows that I have Pay as you go credits but the WordPress Plugin console does not reflect the same configuration?

I could not turn off Pay as you go.

June 10, 2023 at 8:36 am #13802677

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Hi there,

That also needs to be checked in the next level but for now I am waiting for the system team

June 12, 2023 at 9:04 am #13807637

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Hi there,

I have an answer from the system team about a pending payment for a 40k payment but it seems that it is not confirmed yet.

That is why there is no indication of those credits. Our team is checking the PayPal account to see if we received any payment regarding that.

Would you please check and see if the payment is processed on your side?

I would also appreciate it if you could provide the login information of your website so I can check the WPML > Translation Management > Tools tab for the Pay As You Go mode.

Please mark the next reply as private.

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.