Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by stefanoB-10 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Alejandro.

Author Posts
November 11, 2020 at 11:57 pm #7429537

Patrick Cruz

I am trying to:

Make Synchronise translations be unchecked by default. and I can't find this setting anywhere.

The Repeater in ACF is breaking our translations when we have this check box checked.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 3.55.24 PM.png
November 12, 2020 at 1:51 pm #7434837

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

This option is indeed checekd by default and has to be manually unchecked by default. I'm asking our developers about this because i believe you can change a function to revert this.

In the meantime, can you tell me how that option breaks your fields? it could prove useful for the future development of that feature.

November 12, 2020 at 4:16 pm #7436471

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

You can change the sync option to "disabled" in the file \wp-content\acfml\classes\class-wpml-acf-repeater-shuffle.php:

Then find the function:

private function isSynchroniseOptionChecked( $elementID ) {
		$trid = $this->shuffled->getTrid( $elementID );
		if ( $trid ) {
			$synchroniseOption = get_option( self::SYNCHRONISE_WP_OPTION_NAME, [] );
			if ( isset( $synchroniseOption[ $trid ] ) ) {
				return (bool) $synchroniseOption[ $trid ];
			}
		}
		return true;
	}

change the last return to "false".

Regards.

Our developers are working on a function to allow you to decide the default state of this feature.

December 11, 2020 at 11:42 am #7644113

stefanoB-10

Salve,
ho lo stesso problema, ma non riesco a risolvere semplicemente cambiando il valore di return in "false".
In alcuni post funziona ma in altri no, in alcuni cioè rimane il check in altri il check non c'è, e non capisco secondo quale logica. Soluzioni?

Grazie.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.