Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.51 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Malek 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
July 3, 2023 at 4:41 pm #13935187
Malek

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I have enabled email notifications for the translators so that when a translation is pending review, they can get notified.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
I see the setting and I've configured it like this: hidden link.

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Another issue that I am facing is related to the review of the translation from the translator.

- I created a page and it was automatically translated in Japanese and Chinese languages
- On the review page, it shows the page like this: hidden link
- When I click on the Translate button, the status is shown as 100% complete, but still, the page is in draft mode. hidden link
Question is how do I publish the page when the translation is 100% complete?

New threads created by Long Nguyen and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-email-notifications-to-translators-are-not-working/

July 4, 2023 at 8:41 am #13938185

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi Malek,

Thank you for contacting WPML support, I'd be happy to help you with this issue.

The notification email will be sent to the translator when you assign a job to them. It works in the translation mode "Translate What You Choose".
If the translation is pending review (automatic translation), there is no notification email sent to the translators.

Another note: any translator can review the pending translation on your site from WPML > Translations. Please read more in the documentation https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/how-to-review-automatic-translations-on-your-site/

We can handle one issue per ticket only so I will split this ticket into a new one for your second issue.

Look forward to your reply.
Thanks

July 5, 2023 at 7:39 am #13946523

Malek

Hello,
We are trying to achieve the following:

Publish the page in English language.
Let WPML automatically translate the content in Japanese and Chinese languages and save them in draft.
Inform the translators that are new pages for review.
Translators should be able to review the new pages and publish them.
Can you please let me know how this can be done?

Malek

July 5, 2023 at 9:09 am #13948003

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi,

As I mentioned above, a notification email will be sent to the translator if a job is assigned to them. There isn't an option to send notification emails to all translators if a job is pending review. It could be done with a custom code but it is beyond our scope of support.
I would recommend you contact one of our certified partners that will be more than happy to help you with this. In this link you will find a list of our certified partners: https://wpml.org/contractors/

I hope I was helpful. Don't hesitate to ask if you find any problem along the way, I'll gladly help you.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.