Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by thomasV-73 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
May 30, 2023 at 5:39 pm #13741633

thomasV-73

Hello,

I have purchased WPML on May 2nd, which means that the refund policy of 30 days is almost over. However, there are a lot of problems which the WPML team is currently working on, and I am sure a more problems will occur the coming 30 days. I'd therefore need 30 more days of refund policy because at this point there are still a lot of uncertainties with WPML for me.

Can you please extend my refund policy by 30 days? Otherwise I am inclined to cancel my subscription right because I am not sure yet if WPML is workable for my website.

Thanks in advance

May 31, 2023 at 12:52 pm #13747709

thomasV-73

Dear Mihai,

That is a pretty vague message, sorry. Do you mean that the refund policy will be extended for as long the current problems (for which threads are open now) are being worked on? Because if that's the case, I am telling you, I am pretty sure that more problems will arise down the road as there are still many things that need to be done. So can you please tell me for how much longer the refund policy term is? If you can extend the term by 30 more days I think that will be sufficient.

May 31, 2023 at 4:03 pm #13748781

thomasV-73

Dear Mihai, thanks!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.