Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
[Ninja Forms]: I downloaded Nina Forms, but I can't see the option to Transalte forms on Translation Management.

Solution:
Based on the provided debug info, the Add-On was not activated yet.

0% of people find this useful.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Marcel.

Author Posts
August 18, 2022 at 8:19 am #11884963

saidA-8

I just installed Ninja forms and then I clicked on the notification and installed the ninja multilingual plugin.

I don't seem to find that plugin after installing it. And I don't seem to figure out how to translate Ninja forms fields.

I scanned the plugins files for string translation. Still didn't work

I'd really appreciate some help!

August 18, 2022 at 8:25 am #11884975

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

our Add-On handles the compatibility in the background. The standard translation process you can start as described here directly in the WPML Translation Management: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/creating-multilingual-forms-using-ninja-forms-and-wpml/#translate-form.

Best Regards
Marcel

August 18, 2022 at 8:30 am #11884983

saidA-8

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for the response!

The problem is Ninja Forms is not showing in the translation management to start with

August 18, 2022 at 8:51 am #11885161

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

based on the provided Debug information, it seems Ninja Forms Multilingual is currently not installed or activated. Could you please check that on "Plugins"?"

Best Regards
Marcel

August 18, 2022 at 8:53 am #11885169

saidA-8

Exactly! I clicked on the notification and then I didn't pay attention if it was successfully installed or not. But it definitely doesn't show under plugins as I mentioned in my first message.

Is there a way you can trigger that notification again?

August 18, 2022 at 9:20 am #11885475

Marcel
Supporter

Hi,

you can download the plugin from here https://wpml.org/account/downloads/ and make the installation manually.

Or you open Plugins -> All Plugins -> Commercial and install it from our own installer. More information about that process you can find here: https://wpml.org/faq/install-wpml/

Best Regards
Marcel

ninja-form.png
August 18, 2022 at 9:37 am #11885693

saidA-8

Hi,

It seems to work now.

Thank you so much for the help!

//Best, Said

August 18, 2022 at 9:55 am #11885969

Marcel
Supporter

Great, you're welcome! 🙂

Best Regards
Marcel

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.