Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - -
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Itamar.

Author Posts
June 28, 2023 at 2:59 pm #13911331

Vitaio

Previously I had problems with object cache. You can see the details in this ticket: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/variation-now-showing-on-secondary-language/.

Now the object cache is turned off but the product attributes are not okay. I have set the product attribute type to image but in English language the attribute type is color. In the secondary language the attribute type is working well as an image.

If I turn on the object cache all langugae are working well, but I have the other issues as you can see in the prevoius ticket: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/variation-now-showing-on-secondary-language/.

Here is a video about it: hidden link

So I would like to use my site with or without object cache but definitly without any bug. Is there any solution?

Thank you in advance for your help.

June 29, 2023 at 5:10 pm #13919907

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi, and thanks for sharing the video with us.

I can see the issue on your site. I've read the other ticket. In the other ticket, the problem was with the translated products and their variations. According to what I can see on your site and the video you shared, the problem is in English with your site's and products' default language and the products. This does not seem like a WPML issue.

To confirm this, please temporarily deactivate WPML and its add-ons, including WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency, and check if the issue continues. If it continues, it is not a WPML, so please check in other directions.

Regards,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Object cache problem’ is closed to new replies.