Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 8 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Bobby.

Author Posts
August 14, 2023 at 5:09 pm #14199315

eugenioV-2

Ya limpié el cache y el problema aún persiste.
Si tu mismo visitas la página el problema está ahí aún.

August 14, 2023 at 5:14 pm #14199323

eugenioV-2

The problem with the page seems to be with WPML String Translation plugin, when I disabled this plugin the pages could be saved and not loading forever and styles are correct. Also it seems that this is not related to Kalium theme but a plugin issue because when I switched to the default WordPress theme the issue persisted - which means the issue is related to the plugin itself.

August 15, 2023 at 8:07 am #14201585

eugenioV-2

Fixed the style issue , but saving page still takes a very long time, when I deactivate WPML saving is fast.

hidden link

hidden link

August 16, 2023 at 6:20 pm #14240701

eugenioV-2

No puedes entrar a mi sitio? Te puedo pasar los datos de acceso.

August 16, 2023 at 6:41 pm #14240789

eugenioV-2

Ya está : hidden link

August 16, 2023 at 7:01 pm #14240891

eugenioV-2

Listo.
Y veo estas muy lejos de mi zona horario, no podría apoyarme alguien en mi zona horaria para tener mejor respuesta ya que espero días para recibir respuesta?

WPML.jpg
August 17, 2023 at 7:54 am #14243347

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Si claro que puedo asignarte a otro supporter. En que zona horaria te encuentras, para poder asignar el caso a otra persona y mientras tanto actualizarlo de todo lo que he hecho hasta ahora 🙂

1) Mientras tanto te pregunto de nuevo: Cómo arreglaste el problema de los estilos?
2) Otra cosa, si por casualidad desactivas String Translation, notas una diferencia?

Si ves que al momento esto te causa muchos problemas, puedes regresar a la versión pasada de WPML que te funcionaba mejor, ya que podemos ir trabajando con el sitio de desarrollo!

Avísame por favor mientras yo trato de rvisar el sitio de clon y ver que problema encuentro.

Saludos.

August 17, 2023 at 5:02 pm #14248005

eugenioV-2

1) Pensé se resolvió pero no fue así
2) Cuando desactivo String Translation el guardado es rápido.

¿Pudieron revisar y corregir en el sitio clon que me solicitaron?

Yo me encuentro en la zona Central Standard Time (GMT-6)
En mi perfil puse América, pero siempre me asignan gente en Europa y tardan horas o días en contestar.

August 18, 2023 at 5:31 pm #14254519

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi there,

Alejandro has passed the ticket to me, I am in Los Angeles, PST time zone so we should be much closer in time.

Please see the following errata that was published by our team today, and let me know your results, after following the workaround.

That should help with the idle loading.

https://wpml.org/errata/wordpress-6-3-performance-issues-with-string-translation-in-specific-scenarios/

August 22, 2023 at 12:52 am #14267263

eugenioV-2

This has not fixed the issue.
I have followed Alejandro's request and sent a clone of the site, but still no solution.

Can you take a look for yourself? It's been so long and still no solution.

The performance and style issue disappear when I remove your plugin.

Can you please view the site and see for yourself?
I have looked at documentation
I have turned off plugins
I have cloned my site
I have followed your steps

Issue persists, the most critical is the slow saving

August 22, 2023 at 7:01 pm #14273345

eugenioV-2

Here are updated examples of my issue, saving takes a very long time, updating translation takes a very long time, and translated page styles are completely broken worse.

hidden link

August 23, 2023 at 6:59 pm #14280423

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Thank you for the updates, I have reviewed the video!

Would you mind sharing access to the site with me -- at the moment the Cloudways staging site is not working and has a fatal error preventing me from accessing it.

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to test the issue.
(preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible)

**Before we proceed It is necessary to take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website. Providing us with access, you agree that a backup has been taken **

I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/
You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you enter is private which means only you and I have access to it.

NOTE: If access to the live site is not possible and the staging site does not exist please provide me with a duplicator package created with the duplicator plugin.

Thank you,
Bobby

The topic ‘[Closed] Site not translating correctly, wrong styles, and stays idle – loading’ is closed to new replies.