Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 33 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by salvadorC-8 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Andreas W..

Author Posts
June 1, 2022 at 4:11 pm #11364411

salvadorC-8

Well 90% solved. the problem was an incompatibility with the Email Encoder - Protect Email Addresses plugin, I found the information on your website.

I have 79676 credits in my account , but there are 0 available.

Now I need help to transfer the credits that I have in my account to my website, I follow the steps but says:

"Cannot withdraw credits from wpml.org account. Contact support."

I have ony one site registered in my account .

Thanks
Salvador

June 2, 2022 at 5:21 am #11368467

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello Salvador,

Could it be that another plugin is causing the issue with the Translation Management Tab?

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. It would be better for a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “All In One WP Migration” on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok with you.

IMPORTANT

Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
hidden link

The steps are also shown in this video: hidden link

Best regards
Andreas

June 2, 2022 at 7:47 am #11369609

salvadorC-8

I think you haven't read my last posts, the Translation Management Tab problem is already solved everything works fine now.

I just have problems to transfer the available credits to my website.

Salvador

June 2, 2022 at 10:14 am #11371795

salvadorC-8

If I look at my account in WPML website I have 79676 credits available in my site.
but at my website settings i got 0 credits

wpml_credits.png
wpml.png
June 3, 2022 at 7:53 am #11380149

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

You need to assign the credits from your wpml.org account.

Does this not work as expected?

Guide: https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/how-to-assign-automatic-translation-credits-to-your-sites/#:~:text=On%20your%20site%2C%20go%20to,to%20use%20on%20other%20sites.

If the assigned credits will not reflect on the site I would suggest trying to delete the registered site URL and then register the site URL again at wpml.org.

After that use the newly created site key to register WPML inside WordPress and assign the credits from wpml.org.

Guider:
https://wpml.org/faq/install-wpml/

This usually should solve the issue. If not, please let me know.

Best regards
Andreas

June 3, 2022 at 10:47 am #11382295

salvadorC-8

Andreas,

> If the assigned credits will not reflect on the site I would suggest trying to delete the registered site URL and then register the site URL again at wpml.org.
>

OK, but the take back credits button procedure not work

it redirects to Automatic translation tab

No se pueden retirar créditos de la cuenta wpml.org. Contacta al soporte.

"Credits cannot be withdrawn from the wpml.org account. Contact support"

If I delete the wpml web site register , will the credits not be lost?

Please confirm.

Salvador

June 4, 2022 at 3:39 pm #11388221

salvadorC-8

I'm still looking to solve the problem.

I created a new test site on another server, and the in test site detect the account credits,
but still I cannot transfer the credits to the main site to use them.

I deleted the main site in WPML account and then I created it again and registered the website, without success.

Salvador

June 4, 2022 at 6:32 pm #11388495

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Once you remove a site from your wpml.org account the credits remain in our account.

Pre-paid credits will have to be assigned inside your wpml.org account.

Did you try to use the option from the first screenshot here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/how-to-assign-automatic-translation-credits-to-your-sites/

Best regards
Andreas

June 4, 2022 at 10:50 pm #11388745

salvadorC-8

We are going around the same topic, the answer is always the same, but this does not solve my problem, I have repeated the process of deleting the registry and activating many times, tell me if it would be possible to send you a video of the operation so you can see what occurs.

Salvador

June 5, 2022 at 3:10 am #11389505

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello Salvador,

I am sorry about the inconvenience.

I will try to get a hold of somebody from the second-tier support in order to have a look into your account, but please take note that this might take until after the weekend.

If you still would like to send a video, please do not hesitate to drop me a link.

Best regards
Andreas

June 5, 2022 at 8:53 am #11389935

salvadorC-8

Andreas,

Please tell me how to send you a private link.

Best regards
Salvador

June 7, 2022 at 10:44 pm #11407883

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

The private reply form is enabled now.

Best regards
Andreas

June 7, 2022 at 11:01 pm #11407923

salvadorC-8

here you can see my problem

hidden link

June 10, 2022 at 1:00 am #11428533

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

The issue has been further escalated to a member of our ATE Team as there appears to have occurred an issue with your account.

We would kindly like to ask you for a couple of days of patience until this issue is solved and hope for your understanding.

Best regards
Andreas

June 10, 2022 at 8:58 am #11432053

salvadorC-8

This is going a bit slow, I hope I can use the credits I buy soon.

best regards
Salvador

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.