Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client is trying to calculate the cost in credits to translate their entire site.
Solution:
We recommend getting the word count of the website by following the steps in our documentation on Getting Your Website's Word Count. Once you have the word count, multiply it by the number of credits per word, which can be found on our Automatic Translation Pricing page. Then, refer to the pricing table to estimate the total cost.

If this solution doesn't look relevant, please open a new support ticket.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 11.12 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 2 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
November 2, 2021 at 3:43 pm #9910607

Stefan

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I would like to calculate what it would cost me in credits to translate my entire site. How can I calculate this?

Is there any documentation that you are following?
no

Is there a similar example that we can see?
no

What is the link to your site?

November 3, 2021 at 10:11 am #9915301

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

You should be able to get the word count (as mentioned here: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/getting-a-word-count-of-your-wordpress-site/#getting-your-websites-word-count), then multiply by the number of credits per word (https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/automatic-translation-pricing/), then check the pricing table.

That should help.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.