Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client is using the WP All Import plugin to import WooCommerce products and is unsure whether they can import products in different languages simultaneously and how to import different currencies.
Solution:
We recommend running a separate import for each language, as importing multiple languages at the same time is not supported. For importing different currencies, the manual pricing is stored in custom fields within the post-meta table for the product. These fields can be mapped in the custom field section of the import process. For more details on how to map custom fields, you can refer to our documentation here: WPML All Import documentation.

If this solution doesn't seem relevant to your situation, please open a new support ticket with us, and we'll be happy to assist you further.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Lauren.

Author Posts
October 11, 2023 at 2:57 pm #14560397

FortunyShop

Im using the WP all import plugin to import woocommerce products in my site. I am also using the WPML add on to import multilingual products, however there are a couple of things i dont understant:
1. can i import diferent products in different languages at the same time? Or should i run an import for each language?
2. can i import also the different currencies?

October 11, 2023 at 3:19 pm #14560481

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

As mentioned in our chat, you will need to import each language in a separate import file, not all at one time. Also, as for the currencies, the manual pricing is held in custom fields on the post-meta table for the product just like any other custom field ( you can see a screenshot here: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/prices-in-different-currencies-wp-all-import/#post-9431697). You should be able to map these fields in the custom field section of the import.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.