Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client was charged $25 on their credit card on February 3rd but could not find the transaction in their payment history.

Solution:
We investigated the issue and discovered that the charge was for automatic translation credits used on the client's site. We provided the client with steps to locate the invoice:
1. Visit the Automatic Translation Invoices documentation.
2. Look under the section 'sites using Pay-as-you-go' to find the invoice.
We also provided the invoice ID (ATE-718041) for reference.

Please note that this solution might be irrelevant if it's outdated or not applicable to your case. If you're still experiencing issues, we recommend opening a new support ticket. We also highly recommend checking the related known issues, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. If further assistance is needed, please contact us in the WPML support forum.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by mercedes 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Waqas Bin Hasan.

Author Posts
February 22, 2024 at 9:22 am #15332049
February 22, 2024 at 12:48 pm #15333628

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for your patience and cooperation on this. I've forwarded the matter to the relevant department and you'll get a response soon.

Regards.

February 22, 2024 at 1:44 pm #15333829

mercedes
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Hello,
I am editing my reply with further details. I have taken a closer look and found the following:

The payment corresponds to the automatic translation credits used on the site hidden link
This site is registered through this account and you should see the invoice following these steps
https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/automatic-translation-invoices/
under the section sites using Pay-as-you-go

The invoice ID is ATE-718041

I am sorry for being short of information in my previous reply.

Le me know if you can find the invoice now, if not, I will double check with the Systems team.

Kind regards

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.