Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

English summary

Issue:
The client cannot use their machine translation credits on their website and cannot assign credits to one of the websites they license with WPML. Despite having credits available, the system appears to be stuck on an older version of the site, and does not allow credits to be assigned to the correct account.

Solution:
1. Visit this page and delete the current site key.
2. Generate a new key for your site.
3. Go to your website backend > Plugins > Add New > Commercial > UNREGISTER WPML from the old key > REGISTER WPML again with the new key.
4. You should now be able to add the credits to your site by following the steps at this documentation.

If after following these steps you still have problems, please open a new support ticket in our support forum.

---

Spanish Summary

Problema:
El cliente no puede utilizar sus créditos de traducción automática en su sitio web y no puede asignar créditos a uno de los sitios web que tiene licencia con WPML. A pesar de tener créditos disponibles, el sistema parece estar atascado en una versión anterior del sitio, y no permite la asignación de créditos a la cuenta correcta.

Solución:
1. Visite esta página y elimine la clave del sitio actual.
2. Genere una nueva clave para su sitio.
3. Vaya al backend de su sitio web > Plugins > Añadir nuevo > Comercial > DESregistre WPML de la clave antigua > REGISTRE de nuevo WPML con la nueva clave.
4. Ahora debería poder agregar los créditos a su sitio siguiendo los pasos en esta documentación.

Si después de seguir estos pasos aún tiene problemas, por favor, abra un nuevo ticket de soporte en nuestro foro de soporte.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
November 26, 2023 at 10:38 am #14924401

albertoT-18

Tell us what you are trying to do?
No puedo utilizar mis créditos en esta web

Is there any documentation that you are following?
no

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

November 26, 2023 at 4:20 pm #14925349

albertoT-18

I can't assign credits to one of the websites I have licensed from your pluggin. As you can see in the image I sent you, I have 20000 credits that I want to use for translations on the website. Before I could do it but now I can't, I don't understand why. I need to assign credits to the mentioned website. In the purchased license I could include up to three websites, but I can't do it. I have tried to solve it several times and I can't find the solution. I need your help to solve this problem because I think it depends on you.
Thank you.

Sin título.jpg
November 27, 2023 at 3:48 pm #14932473

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

The issue here is that there were multiple automatic tranlation accounts created at some point so the system is stuck on an older version of your site, so when you try to assign credits, it will assign them to one of the older accounts.

Please go here (https://wpml.org/account/sites/) > remove the current site key > generate a new one > then go to your website's backend > Plugins > Add new > Commercial > UNregister WPML from the old key > RE-register WPML with the new key.

Now, you should be able to add the credits to your site by following the steps here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/how-to-assign-automatic-translation-credits-to-your-sites/

Please let me know how things go.

Mihai Apetrei

November 27, 2023 at 6:04 pm #14933629

albertoT-18

Hi, the accounts have existed since I got the licence, they have never been changed.
I have tried to do what you say but it still doesn't work.
The pluggin you mentioned, COMMERCIAL, does not appear.
I need it to work on all three accounts, that's what I paid for.
Can you fix it?
Thank you.

November 28, 2023 at 1:44 pm #14940345

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

"Commercial" is not a plugin.

If you go in your site's backend > Plugins > Add new, you will see at the close-to-top area a link called "Commercial" that you can click on (you can search it on the page).

I think this is the exact URL for your site:
hidden link

Clicking that URL will take you to the place where you can UN-register WPML and RE-register WPML.

If you still can't follow the steps, feel free to share the credentials with me in the private fields I enabled below.

Mihai

November 28, 2023 at 7:27 pm #14943865

albertoT-18

I use a translator, hence the confusion with Commercial.
The problem is solved, thanks for your help.

albertoT-18 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2023-11-28 19:27:56.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.