Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Long Nguyen 1 year, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
March 4, 2023 at 4:03 am #13168261

poonyalidP Site owner

Hi,

I tried to translate manually.

At the WPML, I choose the page to translate, choose translate myself, and click "Add to translation queue".

Then the translation queue page is empty.

Then the status is showing "English:Waiting for translator"

What happen?

Thanks.

33.JPG
22.JPG
11.JPG
March 5, 2023 at 6:54 am #13172113

Faisal Ahammad

Hello there,

Good morning. I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Does your admin user have the translator permission/role? If not, the issue can be resolved by adding the admin user as a Translator in WPML>>Translation Management>>Translation Roles. After that, you should be able to send and translate the strings/pages as expected.

I hope this helps. Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,
Faisal

March 7, 2023 at 7:11 am #13185401

poonyalidP Site owner

Dear Support,

I saw my WordPress login already in the list. But the email was changed. Do I need to change email too?

Thanks.

11.JPG
March 7, 2023 at 9:26 am #13187007

Faisal Ahammad

Hi there,

Good afternoon.

Regarding the email address, there is no need to change it. However, based on the screenshot you provided, it appears that you have assigned the wrong language pairs to your user. The correct language pairs should be English -> Thai (Thailand) and Thai -> English.

To help you resolve this issue, you can follow a detailed guideline on how to set up local translators and language pairs from the Translation Management page. You can access it here: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/how-to-set-up-local-translators-and-language-pairs/#adding-local-translators-through-translation-management

Once you have corrected the language pairs, you can proceed with translating your post/page.

I hope this information is helpful. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Faisal

March 7, 2023 at 4:20 pm #13191595

poonyalidP Site owner

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Just to confirm.

Normally my website is primary language = Thai.

I want WPML to translate from Thai to English and to create a duplicate page/post in English version.

So, what should I setup for my requirement.

From my understanding:

1. Language pair should be "Thai -> English"
2. At each page/port at the right hand WPML translation menu, make check mark at the "create duplicate"

Thanks.

March 7, 2023 at 4:28 pm #13191615

poonyalidP Site owner

Hi,

More question.

From your team explanation, my understaning is now I'm as End User account type and I have no credit for translate while the owner (my programmer) has start up credit.

If I don't want to purchase credit, and I want to use my programmer (WPML account owner) credit instead. Can I create a new translation pair (Thai => English) using my programmer email account for auto translate and use the programmer's credit?

As I saw programmer email existed here since the beginning and I have no auto translate problem before couple years ago.

Just now that I have problem about auto translate that require credit purchase.

Please see attachment.

Thanks.

22.JPG
March 7, 2023 at 4:32 pm #13191665

poonyalidP Site owner

More question.

I tried to test the translation from Thai to English.

Why the Thai word translate to same Thai word.

Also some Thai word does show the English version.

I need to manually enter the English of each Thai word.

Please see attachment.

Thanks.

44.JPG
March 8, 2023 at 3:06 pm #13200009

poonyalidP Site owner

Hi,

I just activated pay as you go.

I want your WPML to automatically translate Thai to English by create duplicate page/product.

I don't want to assign anyone to help translate for me.

So from my understanding, I might not need to setup the translation language pair for any email user?

Thanks.

March 9, 2023 at 6:57 am #13203541

Faisal Ahammad

Hi there,

Good morning! It's great to hear back from you.

1. Regarding your language pairs, you can choose Thai -> English and English -> Thai as your language pairs. Both options work fine.

2. To translate a new post/page, click on the plus (+) icon from the right side of the post/page. Once you click the plus icon, WPML will create a new page and redirect you to the Advanced Translation Editor page.

3. You can still add language pairs even when using the Automatic translation option.

I understand that you may have other questions that require further assistance. I recommend creating another ticket so that our support team can provide you with the necessary help. Please note that we allow one ticket per issue.

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,
Faisal

CleanShot 2023-03-09 at 12.40.11@2x.jpg
CleanShot 2023-03-09 at 12.37.17@2x.jpg
March 10, 2023 at 6:46 am #13213783

poonyalidP Site owner

Hi,

I test translate and found two problem.

1. I translate this page for two days already but still not finish and main page show to pending translation job.

2. I translate a woocommerce product , but some contents still in Thai language.

Example: hidden link

Please see illustrated.

Thanks.

44.JPG
33.JPG
22.JPG
11.JPG
March 12, 2023 at 6:37 am #13224795

Faisal Ahammad

Hi,
I'd like to check the backend to figure out the issue. Please share the access details to your site with me. I’m enabling a private message for the following reply.

Privacy and Security Policy:
We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**
- Please backup the site files and database before providing us access.
- If you have a staging site where the problem can be reproduced, it is better to share access to the staging site.

Thank you

March 13, 2023 at 10:28 am #13230367

Faisal Ahammad

Hi there,

Good evening.

I have reviewed the translation of your "*NEW* RB PROTECTOR III" (hidden link) product and noticed that it is not yet fully translated. Kindly complete all strings translations to ensure that all the translated strings will appear on the product page once it is 100% complete.

If you encounter any issues after completing the translation, please do not hesitate to inform me so I can further investigate.

I appreciate your cooperation and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Faisal

Advanced Translation Editor - WPML.jpg
March 13, 2023 at 10:47 am #13230617

poonyalidP Site owner

Hi,

From my earlier question, I have problem with only this translation that never finish create duplicated for translate to English.

"รายละเอียดและความพิเศษของแผ่นยางแต่ละรุ่นของ Butterfly — Draft"

Please see attachment.

11.JPG
March 15, 2023 at 6:12 am #13248153

Faisal Ahammad

Hello there,

Good morning!

Based on my investigation, I found that you have duplicated this post, which means that you will need to translate it manually. We have an article that can guide you through the process of manually translating a post. You can find it here: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/using-different-translation-editors-for-different-pages/

This process can also be used to create different designs for a page or post in different languages.

I hope this information helps you resolve the issue. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Faisal

CleanShot 2023-03-15 at 11.56.24@2x.jpg
March 15, 2023 at 9:58 am #13249671

poonyalidP Site owner

Hi,

From my understanding.

This whole website pages and post and product are created mainly in Thai and use WPML to auto duplicated page/post in English version.

All of duplicated English pages will be automatically link and updated if I edit Thai version.

I mean, if I edit Thai version, English duplicated version will be automatically updated.

So this time I edit Thai version already but the English version not update. So I go to translation manager and let it create duplicate with English translation.

I’m not sure I’m doing correctly or not.

Thanks.

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML not translate’ is closed to new replies.