Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
If you're experiencing an error with WCML versions higher than 5.2.1, specifically a warning about an undefined property in WooCommerce related to payment gateways, we have identified this as a known issue.
Solution:
We recommend updating to the latest WCML version, which is 5.3.2. After updating, please try the following workaround:

We hope this resolves the problem you're facing.

If this solution doesn't seem relevant to your situation, please don't hesitate to open a new support ticket with us here.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ilyes 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Ilyes.

Author Posts
January 9, 2024 at 5:38 pm #15166056

johannesB-16

WCML higher then 5.2.1 is causing the following error:

Warning: Undefined property: WooCommerce::$payment_gateways in ...
/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-paypal-payments/modules/ppcp-wc-gateway/src/Checkout/DisableGateways.php on line 118

January 9, 2024 at 5:42 pm #15166066

Ilyes
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Pacific/Easter (GMT-06:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML support team,

This is a known issue that our developers are working on, can you please update to the latest WCML version, 5.3.2 and try the next workaround:

- https://wpml.org/errata/woocommerce-payment-details-are-displayed-twice-on-the-order-confirmation-page-e-mail/

I hope this fixes your issue,

Best,

January 9, 2024 at 5:57 pm #15166120

johannesB-16

Hi Ilyes and thanks for the quick reply,
I already saw this workaround but since the description didn't match what I experienced I was irretaded.
Nevertheless I did what was proposed and hope that this will help. Thanks

johannesB-16 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-01-09 17:57:53.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.